18.

Yoonie laid on Taehyung's bed, cuddling up with the sheets as it smelled like like the older boy and comforted him. He was in a deep sleep as Taehyung's sheets ruffled over him as he squirmed around.

While Yoonie was fast asleep, Taehyung was in a hardcore make-out session with Baekhyun, the older moaning in the other's mouth lightly. The boy then threw Taehyung onto the bed, kneeing his member roughly, the younger letting out deep moans.

×

Taehyung unlocked his door, stepping inside to see Yoongi laying on his bed, his sheet bunched up in his hands, then the smiled softly, locking the door behind him. The older pushed the hair out of Yoongi's face, suddenly waking him up, Yoonie's eyes fluttered open delicately, looking up to see Taehyung, he gasped before smiling.

"Where has Taetaehyung been?" he asked, said immediately knowing who was speaking from the way he spoke, "you're all sweaty and hot, w-well you're always h-hot- bu-but-" he face grew pink. "PLUS YOUR HAIR IS MESSY!" he yelled, scaring the older, "where has you been..." he whispered.

"I... Was at work, " he lied, "it was a very rough day, so I'm gonna take a shower, okay baby?" Yoonie pouted, so then Taehyung crouched and pecked his lips lightly, "what's wrong, Yoonie?"

"Can I take a shower with you, Taetaehyungie?" he looked up, innocence shining in his small, baby blue eyes. "Yoonie wanna be with Taehyungie, because he's sad and by himself."

Although completely flustered, Taehyung bit his lip and nodded, "Taetae will fill up the big bath so we can take one together, okay baby?" he smiled, Yoonie nodding with tired enthusiasm, the happiness obviously showing from his bright eyes. Taehyung steps into the bathroom, pulling his phone out of his back pocket, he texts someone.

ALien 👽 👀
Hey hyung

Lil Glider 🐹🤠
Yeah Tae?

ALien 👽 👀
Uhm-
Has Namjoon ever had a bath with you?
And like-
What did you do in the bath?

Lil Glider 🐹🤠
What the what-

ALien 👽 👀
ITS FOR THIS THING IM DOING
JUST TELL ME

Lil Glider 🐹🤠
Well-
We would just make out ig...
Uhm
Yeah
Like we would just sit there in our bathers, me on top of him and we would make out while the jets in the spa tub were going off

ALien 👽 👀
OKAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION
AH
MY VIRGIN EYES
AHHH

Lil Glider 🐹🤠
I-
WHAT DO YOU MEAN VIRGIN
YoUVE HAD MORE SEX THAN I EVER HAD

ALien 👽 👀
STILL

Lil Glider 🐹🤠
I-

ALien 👽 👀
🤙👁👅👁🤙
BYEEE

Taehyung sighs at his idiocy and started to fill the school spa bath. When it reached the top, he turned the jets on and walked out, seeing Yoonie cuddled back up in the older's bed, he smiled. He slowly shook the boy awake, Yoonie looking up at him with large baby blue doe eyes, Taehyung then picked him up bridal style, kissing his face softly.

He then placed the boy on the cold tiled floor, "get undressed baby, make sure to have at least your boxers on, and then get into the water, tell me when you're done and I'll come in, I'll change outside, okay baby?" the boy then nodded slowly, as Tae shut the door he started to undress himself, slowly slipping into the perfectly tempered water.

"You can c-come in now.." he said, Taehyung slowly stepping in, letting Yoonie get a good look of him, his pretty, but barely noticeable abs, his dark crimson boxers with his VERY noticeable member sitting in the middle. Instead of flaunting at the pale boy he set himself down in the water, sitting beside Yoonie.

"Yoonie, " he began, as quiet as a whisper, "come, sit on my lap baby." The younger bit his lip and moved himself onto Taehyung, the brunette then cupping his hands with water and pouring it over Yoonie's head, the boy squeezing his eyes shut as the water dripped off him. "Let me wash your hair, baby."

The boy nodded, letting Taehyung do his work and massage his head with the shampoo and conditioner combination. Yoonie had his eyes shut although wanting to see the older boy wash his hair, I mean, he didn't want to get the liquid in his eye.

The two stayed silent as Tae washed Yoonie's hair, the only sound heard was of the jets going off and the slish-sloshing of the water. The younger then sighed, "Tae..."

"Yeah, Yoonie?" said stopped and pulled his hands out of his blonde hair.

"Do... Do you know why Suga got into that crash?" then Taehyung gasped silently, biting his lip before shaking his head, quickly washing the shampoo and conditioner off his hair before letting him speak. "Well, it was because he was fighting with Namjoon-Hyung... He... He was yelling at him, and Hyung was watching Suga instead of the road, then he crashed... H-he was thinking about Suga than his safety, he was making sure that he was comunicating with Suga rather than watching the road..."

"Oh... Yoonie, face me for a sec, " Tae sighs, the younger doing as he said. "Look, I know it wasn't exactly you, and I know that it would have been scary, whether it was you, Yoongi, Suga or whatever..."

"Do you know why they were fighting?"

"No, tell me."

"Yoongi... He was adopted because our adoptive mother, Jihye, wanted a child but she had a miscarriage so she thought it would be safer that way, to adopt. Yihwa was also adopted, just from a different orphanage. Yoongi had friends at the orphanage, then he got adopted, abrupting him from the lifestyle, he then found out that Namjoon was a grade-a student, he was always the top of his class and was the best in everything he did. Yoongi was not."

"He then started getting aggressive, Y-Yoongi did. He would hurt other kids, mostly Namjoon and himself, sometimes even Yihwa, that's why he started getting homeschooled, so then he wouldn't hurt other people. He cried a lot, he broke a lot of stuff, then he started getting all these thoughts and voices in his head, it gradually went downhill from there."

"And although being very mentally unstable, Jihye sent us to school, she sent us here, we met you, we met Baekhyun, we met Seokjin, we sort-of met Jimin, " he chuckled lightly before sighing, "I... I'm sorry." He stood up from the tub.

"Yoonie, what do you mean you're sorry..." Taehyung grabbed his wrist, "stay, please..."

"I'm not Yoonie, " he then turned, the brunette realizing that his eyes were the special shade of purple, not the baby blue as they were before, "I'm Minwoo, I lied, and I forced Yoonie to leave, then I took over, I explained what the fuck is happening with us, I shouldn't have, I never should have, the others will beat me up over it, they don't want our secret to spread around, that's why we don't fucking come out!" He grinned, but the smile was shown with sadness as tears rolled down his pink cheeks.

He pulled his arm away harshly, "it's on me, it really is, Tae, and I'm a fucking idiot for that." Minwoo then left the bathroom, slamming the door behind him as he rushed to pull his clothes back on, completely leaving the dorm with tears rushing down his face as he walked past the other boys that lived near his dorm.

He then got slammed to the wall, he groaned, the water from his hair splashing slightly onto both boys.