6.

"We're here..." Taehyung spoke quietly, seeing the yellow lights shine from the expensive house, he turned to Yoongi, smiling. He then saw the boy quietly snoring, his hand still in his own. "Yoongi~ Baby~~ Get up~!"

Shortly, Yoongi opened his eyes, the older cooeing at the boy. He ruffled his hair, "come on, we're at your house, let's go in!" Taehyung opened his car door and shut it behind him.

'Mother and Father aren't home, we're definitely able to take the money, ' First spoke.

Yoongi reaches to open the door but the older opens it for him, pulling him out by his hand. The blonde looks away, his face pink, his lips turned up slightly.

"Cutie, " he mumbled before pulling Yoongi to his porch. Tae raised his hand to knock on the door but Yoongi pulled it back down. "What's wrong?"

'What the fuck is he doing!?' Third shouted.

Yoongi then stood on his toes, almost the same height as the older, "hm?" the blonde looked down at him, his heart beating out of his chest. "Y-Yoongi?" He leaned in closer,

Then the front door opened.

Yoongi pushed Taehyung off, looking at him up and down, both boys were flustered, yet Yoongi was angered. "Yoongi! " a girl called, smiling sweetly.

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked, his eyes soft as he looked at the younger girl.

"I'm Yihwa! Yoongi's little sister, I'm only 2 years younger than him, making me 15 and him 17, " she giggles, "and you are? His boyfriend I presume?" Yoongi looked away, pouting angrily as his face was pink, holding onto the hem of his shirt tightly. "I sorta knew he had a thing for guys, yet you look cute enough to be straight-"

"I-I'm not- We're not dating, he just got into a crash and I was ther-" he then got cut off by the girl.

"You were there to see him wake up? To kiss him and say that everything was okay? Let me guess, you drove him here and said that you'll protect him?" she smirked while Tae was taken aback. "I watch a lot of dramas and read a lot of romance, I know these types of things, oppa!"

He cleared his throat, "I mean, we aren't together, I-I... I did none of those things-" he gets shut up again.

"Please, you definitely seem like a guy to do so, flirty, top of your class, both girls and guys like you, willing to help anyone out? Even my annoying brother? Even with his disor-"

"Shut up, you fucking brat..." Yoongi whispered, his fists held tightly, his face red with anger, "just keep your mouth shut, you disrespectful trash!"

"Mom says not to swear in the house, so I'm gonna tell on you because you know that isn't allowed in this house!" Yihwa pointed out, with that, Yoongi pushed past her roughly, slamming the door behind him, leaving his sister shocked at his action.

"Hey! That's rude, you shouldn't do that! Especially when your boyfriend is right outside-" he pushed the girl to the door, his hand to her neck, slowly choking her.

"I am not his boyfriend, I am not in love with him, I do not have a crush on him, I am not into him, I do not like him! So keep your stupid romance fantasies away from me, you little shit!" he yelled, pushing her to the dark oak door one more time before storming up the stairs.

Behind the door, Taehyung stood there, flustered, and heartbroken. 'I am not in love with him, I do not like him!' the words recalled in his mind. He sniffed quietly as his eyes filled with tears, he slowly walked off the front porch, and into his car.

"Disor? Does she mean disorder? Does Yoongi have a disorder? I-if so, what type? There's so many... Schizophrenia? DID? Depression and anxiety, maybe? Shit..." he mumbled.

He wiped his tears yet they just kept flowing, "why am I crying so much... I-it was obviously not him, it was obvious that he wasn't acting like himself... He tried to kiss me before... He held my hand in the hospital and in the car!" Tae put his head in his hands.

"He's actually into me... Isn't he... B-but he acts so weird! I never know when he's just acting normal, when he is himself... I don't even know what I'm saying at this point..." Taehyung sighs before turning on the ignition on and driving away from the house.