Chapter 9 Wanda and Pietro

Chapter 9

Aurora POV.

Time skip.

We went to shop to shop. I was getting tired and sad. We only had went to two stores so far and I was already tired. I wanted my mates. I haven't seen Clint or Natasha after forever 21, and I'm so depressed.

I try on a new outfit and walked out of the room and looked for Becky. She want to see every out I try on.

I just need to get this over with so I could and rest.

She wasnt there

She wasnt there. Where could she have went? I looked around the area for her but didnt find her. As I was walking back to the room I was at I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry" I said out. I looked up at the person who I bumped into. I looked into brown eyes. Beautiful brown eyes.

"Its ok princesa" the female said.

My eyes went wide and blushed. She was my mate too. She was so beautiful. She smiled and.
"Sister" her brother said walking over to her.

And he is my fourth mate. He was hot, really hot. He walked over and stood close in front of me. He looked down at me and smirked. "Hello there princesa" he said. "Hi..." I breathed out.

"I'm Wanda and this is my brother Pietro" Wanda said. She smiled big at me.

"H-hi, I'm-I'm Aurora" I stuttered out.

Pietro smirked down at me. "What happen to your neck?" Wanda asks.

I looked at her confused, "what?" I asked.

"Your neck, it's a bit of purple and red" she said pointing to my neck.

I placed my hands onto my neck and walked to a mirror. I looked at it.

There was a hickey. Clint made a hickey on me. I blushed and looked down.

Third POV.
Pietro growled when he fiugered out what was on his mates neck. He walked over and grabbed her elbow and turned her around to look at her face.

Wanda walked past them and opened one of the rooms. Pietro guided her into the room. The door shut behind Wanda.

"What's up with the changing rooms?" Aurora mumbled out.

First she was in a room with Natasha and Clint, now she in a changing room with two of her other mates. Wanda and Pietro.

"Who did this?" Pietro asks. He was mad to see a hickey on his mates neck.

"Uhh...." "Clint" is all she said. Before blushing.

Wanda went through her mind and saw what had happen... pluse more. She blushed and looked down. "It is ok brother, there is nothing to be worried about" Wanda said.

Aurora POV.
"She was with them" Wanda added on.

I looked at her confused. How did she know that? Weird.

"I was with Clint and Natasha" I said to them. "If you want to added another one you can" I said.

My eyes went big and I cover my mouth. I can not believe that I just said that out loud.

Pietro let go of my elbows and passed his hands on my waist. He was smirking. "I vould like to add vne" he rasps out. His face went and kissed my neck.

I blush again and closed my eyes. My hands went and grabbed his arms and moved closer to him. The bonding process was high. And everything in my mind went blank and only thought about the process.

"I want to see my mark" Wanda said.

Third person POV.

"I want to see my mark" Wanda said.

Aurora opened her eyes and moved away from Pietro. Pietro didnt like it but he did want to see his mark.

Aurora pulled away and pulled down her shirt to show the small blue heart mark on her collar bone. "This one is your soulmate Pietro" Aurora said.

Pietro smiled big, he loved his mark. He loved where it was. He walked over and placed his pointing finger and touched his mark. He smiled and looked over to his sister. She saw how happy he was. He did find his soulmate, just like her.

"And this is yours" she said pulling off her gloves to show the red heart on her finger.

Wanda grabbed her mates hand and looked at the res heart. She smiled big and kissed the mark. When she looked at her mate she was blushing.

"Your outfit is stunning my love" Wanda said looking over her mates body. She loved how her mate dresses. She loved the style of her clothing and how comfortable she looks in them.... and how easy they could come off.

"I should really get changed, can you please leave or clothes your eyes" she said.

Aurora already new what they were going to do. They were not going to leave there mate.... well not yet. They want to get as much time as they can before they have to go back to avenger headquarters.

Wanda POV.
I knew I wasnt going to leave my mate right now. I knew Pietro wasnt going to leave either.

The deal was to meet our soulmate if we can then go straight back home. We mew she was coming to see us after the shopping and whatever she has do. But we all couldn't wait to see her, to hold her.

"We will close our eyes" I said.

Small time skip. (Sorry)

Aurora poked her head out and looked around. After she saw no one was there she walked out. We followed her.

"Are you guys going to disappear too?" She asks. She turned around and looked at as. Her eyes showed that she didnt want us to go, she knew we would be going soon.

"Yes, princesa, but ve vill see you very soon" Pietro said.

Third person POV. 
Aurora nodded her head and looked down. She didnt want her mates to go. She was sad when Natasha and Clint dissapeared, and now them. She knew that she would be seeing them soon like Pietro said. But she just wanted them to stay with her.

Wanda wanted to stay, she wanted to be close with her mate, but sadly that vant happen... yet.

Pietro was the same. He knew that he could get back to the mall fast. So if he really wanted to he could pop in and out and see.... and kiss his mate. But the deal was to meet her once and go back to the avengers headphones. She would be there soon, all they have to do is wait for her to show up. She also still needs to meet the others.

Aurora POV.
I knew the answer when I asks it.

I nodded my head and looked down. I just want to stay with them.

"But you vill be meeting some of the others" Wanda said. She walked up to my and kissed my right cheek. She smiled and squeezed my right hand before walking away. Pietro came and kissed the left cheek.

"I vill see you soon my princesa" he said before disappearing from sight.

Right he is fast. Really fast.