Chapter 61 What?

Chapter 61
(So I'm still working on some Chapters on my DC soulmate story. After finishing those chapters I will be working on my requests and my other projects)

(Random hunt made up) (it's going to be a lot of skips)

Third person POV.
Aurora moved her fingers away from his temple when she saw that he was healed enough where he wont die.

She feels the warm blood drip from her nose. "He's healed enough, but he still needs to go the hospital" she said. She whipped her nose and leaned back. Her head tested onto the cold window as she watch the many trees past her.

"We should get there in 30 mintues. Keep him asleep" Dean said. "Ok"

Time skip.
Dean grabbed Daniel, he place him in a wheelchair and pushes him into the hospital. Made up a story how he found him in the woods and took him here right away. He left right away and got back into his car.

Aurora moved to where she was sitting at the front. Dean got back into the car and started it up. "We need to get back there" he said.
They were back off to where they just where.

Time skip. (Sorry)
Another 30 to 35 minutes later they were back to being parked, they got ready with there guns and all the stuff they would need for this hunt.

"Ok so be careful and stay close to me" Dean said. She nods her head and they walked back into he dark woods.

Aurora POV.
I walk behind Dean with my right hand ready to shoot. My flashlight helped me from not to fall and hurt myself. "So I was thinking that we should go back to where we found Daniel" I said.

He nodded his head, "Just stay close" he said. I followed him behind. I was very close to him. We could be touching if I took those one more extra step.

There was a crackle sound behind us. I look over my shoulder and saw something hide behind a big tree. I stop and turn my body around, my flashlight followed and landed on the bark.

On the bark was a hand, just a single hand. It moved away fast. "I think I found it" I whispered out. I look over my shoulder and see Dean already gone.

"Fuck" I mumbled out. I turn back and saw that someone peaking out of a farther tree.

Third person POV.
Aurora grabbed her walkie-talkie. She pressed the button and brought it to her mouth. "I found the pixie" she whispered out.

There was static sound before a beep, "Where are you?" He whispered out.

"Just walk back" she whispered out.

Dean walked back with his light off and his gun ready. He found his sister standing and staring at the shadow that watched them back. He stepped right beside her and stared at the mystical creature. They could hardly see it, but they couldnt scare it away.

"The news said that 10 males has dissapeared this area. So were pretty sure that this is the area they hunt at" Aurora whispered out. "Don't forget that they are fast and really good a hiding" she added on.

"Got it" he said. They walked separate, Dean went left and she went right. They wanted to trap it.

It didn't work though. It flew/climd up the tree. "Fuck!" Dean yelled. "I just realized that I'm saved. I'm not a Male. But you are not" Aurora said looked from up the tree and to her brothers.
"Fuck you" he mumbled out.

"But then again it could still hurt me... so who knows if I'm saved. I could be doomed for internally" she added on.

"Really?" Dean asks. "What?". He rolls his eyes but cracks a small smile. "Just let's fiuger out a plan" he said.

Third person POV. 
With the avenger.

Steve and Bucky sat together. Steve had his phone out. He wanted to text his mate. He wanted to know if Wanda was right or wrong. But Aurora has not texted back. He has sent five text through 3 hours.

To Aurora
Hello Darling. How are you?
                                                7:22

To Aurora
Hello???
                                                8:09

To Aurora
Hey I just need to know you are ok. Are you ok?
                                                8:33

To Aurora
We all are worried. Please text back?
                                                 8:52

To Aurora
Please beautiful. Text back.
                                               9:08

He didn't want to sound desperate. But he was worried. Everyone was worried. She hasn't texted anyone. Not Tony, not Steve, not Pietro. No one. They were all nervous, but they have a mission to go on and they can't get distracted. So they pushed their thoughts away and started to get ready.

Third person POV. 
With Peter.
Peter hanged up his phone after talking to Tony.

Tony has told everything about what Wanda had said and how that she hasn't texted anyone until around 4.

He got up from his bed and got his suit on. He was going to go look for her. If he can.

He was worried too. Why would his soulmate lie to them? What was she hiding from them? Where is she?

So many thoughts ran through his adorable head.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader