Chapter 30 Thor

Chapter 30

Aurora POV.
"I.... uhmm.... maybe.... i don't know...." I mumbled out blushing.
"Come on love don't lie. None of us are going to get mad. If you want to do 'it' with one of us and ask in front of us all we wont get mad" Tony said.

"Ok.... so you mean if I was in the room with all my mates and I asks you to do 'it' with. None of them will get mad.... why not" I asks.

"Well you see... we promised that none of will get mad. We share you equally. We can tell you care for us equally. Your not going to hurt us. We will never hurt you. We will protect you with everything we got" Tony said. I nodded my head and blush. "We promised that none of us can hurt you. We promised to treasure you, to show you everything. To do anything for you" "we promised that none off us can take you away from each other. We share you equally. If you want a day away from us we will let you be. If you want to cuddle one of us or anything we will" Tony said.

"Love, you have no idea what you have done to us. Your in control of us now" Natasha said.

"I'm in control...?" I asks. Natasha smirked and nodded her head. I whip my eyes and looked at them. I smirked. I lean in and kiss Tony quickly before kissing Natasha.

I get if Tony's lap, "I'm going to go say good bye to the other before I leave" i said out.

"No, come back first" Natasha said. She grabes my arm and pulled me onto of both of them. "Who is it going to be love?" She asks.

"Uhhh.... Clint...." I said slowly out. I blushed and looked down. They both smirked and looked at me. I get up from them.

"Can we have another kiss before you leave us?" Tony asks standing up in front of me. I smile and lean down and kiss him. I wrap my arms around his neck. He places his hands on my waist and pull me close to him.

I slowly pull away and look away at him. His eyes held love, lust and desire. I probably held the same gaze. I peck is lips quickly. I pull away from him and walk over to Natasha. I walk over to Natasha and grabbed her face and kiss her. It was a heated kiss. Her hands grabbed my neck and pulled me closer to her.

"I" kiss. "Need" kiss. "To" kiss. "Say" kiss "Goodbye" Kiss. "To" kiss. "The" kiss. "Others" I said between kissing her.

Third person POV.
Natasha pulled away and sat back down with a big smile on her face. Aurora smiled and walked out of the room. She was going to hunt down the other to say good bye.

"Well that was very hot to see" Tony said to Natasha. Natasha rolled her eyes. "But seriously if you hurt her I will never speak to you. I wil-". Tony gets cut off by Natasha speaking. "Same goes for you Tony. If she ever walks in a room with you kissing another person I will personally kill you meself" Natasha said out.

"Same goes for the other" Tony said. Natasha nodded her head. They both casted there eyes onto the TV and waited for their mate to come back.

Aurora POV.
I walked down the hallway. I walked my eyes scanned the door names.

'Bathroom' no.
'Tonys room' no.

I turn down another hallway and see a door names Thor room. I walk to the door and smiled. I knocke on the door.

"Come in!!" Thor feel voice yelled out. I open the door and walked into the room.

Third person POV.
Aurora plan was to find out if that's true. Is it true they will drop everything for her.

She turns the nob of the door and walked into the room. She shut the door behind her and stepped into the room. It was neet and clean. Thor was shirtless standing in the room holding a shirt. He had came out of the shower fifteen minutes ago.

Thor looked over and saw his mate staring at him

Thor looked over and saw his mate staring at him. Her eyes scanned up his body. Thor smirked and stood there and stared at his mate.

"Come here" Aurora said. She sticked her finger out and pointed in front of her. Quickly Thor dropped his shirt to the cleaned floor and walked up to his mate. He stood in front of her looking at her. "Yes beautifu?" He asks.

Aurora smiled and blushed at the same time. She was shocked... just a tiny bit. When she saw him drop his shirt and quickly walk his way over to her. "Kiss me" she said bluntly.

Thor smiled, he grabbed her waist and kissed her with so much passion. Her hand were placed on his face and he leaned down attached his lips to hers. He kissed down her cheek to her throat. "Hmmm...." she moans out.

Aurora POV.
I close my eyes and let him attack my neck. I move my head so his lips will attache to my lips again. We kiss and I wrap my arms around his neck.

We kiss for a couple of minutes before I pull away from him. I smile and look him in the eyes. I was on my tippy toes, he held my waist helping me up just a bit. "Thank you love, I need to go say goodbye to the others" I said. I kiss his lips and tried to get out of his grip. "Thorr... let go..." I whined out.

He laughs and kisses me again before he let's go. I peck is lips. "Thank you Thor. I will see you as soon as I can" I said out. "I will wait for you" he said out. "Thank you for listening to me" I said out. "There is no problem my love. I will do anything you asks for" he said out. I smile and kiss his cheek. "I will see you very soon"

"Oh also, if you ever wanted anything or do anything with me all you have to do is asks. I'll probably drop everything for you and the others"

--------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.