Chapter 90 Sleep

Sorry for shorty chapter.

Chapter 90 Sleep

Aurora POV.

I yawn and stretch out a bit, "Can we just lay here for a little bit?" I asks. My eyes slowly close as I hum out. "Of course, come get up for a second" he said sitting up.

"Hmmm...." I moan and tiredly open my eyes. I forget that I get tired easily after sex.

I have run away from a shit loud of monsters and I don't get this tired or get this tired this fast. Like theres a difference here.

1 is sex and the others is running away from a monster. After a round or two I get tired but running away from a monster, demon, ghost, Castiel and so on I can stay up for days with out getting tired.

Bucky helps me off the bed, my legs felt like it was going to tremble under me. Like my body was going to fall to the ground with a thud... it was like gravity wanted me down there but Bucky, he kept his left arm wrapped around me to keep me from falling to the ground, "Thank you" I mumble out.

I feel his lips touch the top of my head, he sits me back down on the bed but this time the blankets were pulled down for us, "One second Doll" he said. I open my eyes a little bit and look at him, he rushes around the room grabbing my panties, his boxers and his shirt. He came back and through the clothes on the bed.

"Put you arms up"

I do as he said. My arms goes up and his shirt was being put on me after getting the shirt on he helped me back into my panties before I got comfortable under the blankets.

I close my eyes again and waited for him to get into the bed with me. When he did I move right up to him with my arms wrapped around him. I was snuggling up against him. He kisses the top of my head and wrapped his arms around me.

I smile tiredly. His hand rubbing my head was helping me fall asleep faster.

"I love you and I am very happy that we had finished out bonds. I feel full with you" I said... with a pun. I don't know if he understood.

"I love you too doll. I'm happy to finish the bonds too. I feel more happy and connected with you. You are my life" he mumbled out. He kisses the top of my head a couple of times.

He was mumbling still but I was slowly but quickly falling asleep. The last thing I heard was LOVE.

Third person POV.

Bucky layed with his arms wrapped around Aurora. His hand ran his finger through her hair soothing her to sleep. She was out like a cat in the sun.

Bucky smiles soflty down at her. He was happy, he had finally bonded with his soulmate and now fully connected. He didn't know how to explain how he felt right now all he could say that he had never been this happy before.

He didn't want to leave he wanted to stay here forever with her in his arms, snuggling right up at him.

She looks so peace with her laying there with his mouth gaped open. "So beautiful Doll"

Aurora hums in her sleep and snuggles her face into his chest. He smiles more at her cuteness. "And so cute Doll" he adds on.

He kept his fingers running through her hair calming her down and keeping her asleep. He felt his eyes get heavy, it only took a few mintues until his eyes were closing shut and falling in a deep sleep.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader