Chapter 66 Lie

(Sorry. I still don't know when the other chapters will be out. I have gotten the 24 hour flu. And it really, really sucks 🤮🤦🏼‍♀️) (Just can't wait to wake up tomorrow better)

Chapter 66

Aurora POV.
Time skip.

I sat in the back seat of Dean's car, Peter sat right beside me with his arm over my shoulder. His head was rested on the top of my head.

"I need to go see Bobby, I'm dropping you two off at the building you have been staying at" Dean said. "Ok, when will you be back?" I asks.

"I don't know, I will call or text you. Make sure you do not do anything stupied, like trip over thin air. Hey Peter has she ever told you the story of what happen when she was 12?" Dean asks.

"No!!..and I want to keep it that way" I said. My cheeks were flaming red.

I can't believe he brought it up, "Wait what happen?" Peter asks.
I cover my face with my hand, "When she was 12, we were walking in a park and she tripped over 'NOTHING' and fell down a hill and into a small pond, most of it was mud. So... she was covered in mud" he said. "It was very funny" he adds on.

Hmfm.... why? There was a group of teens there, they had watched the whole thing happe. They were all laughing so hard.

Peter laughs, he tried to cover it with his hand, "Or the time you grabbed the wrong person hand. Man luckly that guy wasn't a weirdo. Or the time-"
"We got it.... there is a shit loud of embarrassing stories you can say, but your not going to... right... remember the prank war?" I asks.

Dean stopped laughing and went serious, "You said you will never bring that up" he said. "Well.... yeah.... I did... now shush, this is not the time to tell him every embarrassing story-"
"Well actually I would love to hear about them" Peter said.

I roll my eyes, "See the kid wants to hear them" Dean said. "I know..." I said.

Third person POV. 
Aurora cheek was burning red as Dean finished another funny story about her. Peter was laughing as she sat there as red as a tomato.

Dean was laughing so hard as he pulled up to the building, "We are here. I'll be back later... oh and trust me kid there is plenty more stories I have to tell you" he said. "Ok!!! Thank you!!" She said. She opened the door and got out. Peter followed suit with a big smile on his face. "Thank you brother of mine.... and thank you for all the embarrassing stories you told to Peter" she said. "Any time sister of mine. I'll be back later"

And a second later Dean was going down the road leaving them there. She turns around to see peter smiling down at her. "Come on wobble let's get you settled in" Peter said.

Small time skip. Sorry.

Peter helped Aurora into Tony's bed. She got under the blankets and rested her head on the soft pillows. "I will be right back with some food and drinks. Make yourself comfortable" Peter said. He rushed out of the room to get what he said he was getting.

Aurora got more comfortable, she was in pain, so much pain, her whole body still aches. She grabs her phone that Peter placed beside her.

As she grabs it and turn it on, she could see all the missed calls and texts from her soulmates. She winces in pain as she tense up.

She said that she would text them, but she hasn't.

Aurora POV.

From Clint
Hey beautiful
                                                 5:45

From Clint
Beautiful??
                                                 5:50

From Clint
What are you up to?
                                                 5:53

From Clint
Aurora?
                                                5:56

From Clint
?
                                                5:58

He has texted me over 86 times, he called me 54 times. But he wasn't the only one. There was the others and they have called and texted me too. And a lot of it.
Bling. A new text pop up.

From Tony
Hey Beautiful. Peter told me that he is with you. He also told me that your phone died and there was no way to charge it up until now.
You scared us. Please text back.
                                                     12:15

Peter lied... I knew he said he would wait for me to tell them, but I didn't except him to lie to Tony....

Ughhh why is this so hard. If I say that Peter lied and I'm not actually fine, their mission could go wrong and that can't happen.

But I d6ont like lying to them, and getting Peter to lie for me too is bad. He shouldn't need to do that for me. But then again I can't make their mission go bad.

What do I do!?

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader