Chapter 45 White Shirt

Chapter 45

Aurora POV.

I sat on Clints bed only in a towel as he stood at his dresser. He turned around and smiled at me, "What?"

He smiled and walked to his closet and pulled out a white dress shirt and walked back over to me. "Wear this and your panties and put these black socks on only" he said. "And walk around only wearing that"

"Like around everyone else.... how about if someone else walks in the same room. Or-"
"The only people that comes up here is Happy, and maybe Nick and Phil. No one else is aloud up here. Or three floors below us. Also you will be with one of us so if anyone is around we are there to cover you up" he said.

I nod my head and grabbed them out of his hands. He smiled and walked close to me and ripped the towel off of my body. I roll my eyes and kissed his lips quickly.

I grabbed my new lace panties, "How do you have these?" I asks him.

He smiled, "Don't worry, Tony and Natasha went shopping for some clothes for you... he for some reason gave us some of them.... and it worked out for the best" he said.

"They didn't need to do that" I said.
He walked over and placed the white dress shirt on me. "Princess, your our mate. We are going to end up spoiling you"

Third person POV.
Aurora was blushing and shaked her head, "you really don't need to do that" she said out. She placed her hands on his shoulder and looked at his chest. Clint pushed her chin up and went back to buttoning up the shirt.

He shock his head and stared her down with a deep expression, "Princess". He said out. "Hmmm?"
"I would do anything for you. I would drop everything and anything for you and your safety. " he said.

He finished button up the shirt and grabbed both sides of her neck and looked deep into her eyes with a very serious face.

"If you want me to get you pizza at 3 in the morning for you, I would. If you want me to massage you, I will. If you want me to kill someone, I will." He said. He pushed a stary of hair away from her eyes, "The point is I will do anything and everything for you. So buying you something doesn't bother me. I want to buy you whatever you want. I want to spoil you. And I know you don't want to. But if it does bother you we will cut back on that. But once in awhile I- we will get you things. We will spoil you" he said.

He grabbed her cheeks and kissed her softly, "Please understand that princess" he said out.

She looked into his eyes with small innocent eyes, he thought she was so cute and adorable to him. He kissed her nose. "Do you understand me?" He asked in a husky voice. She nodded her head slowly with red cheeks.

Clint smiled and kissed her cheek, he picked her up and placed her on the bed and placed the socks on her. "You ready princess to go see the others?" He asks.

Third person POV.
Steve, Bucky, and Peter sat in the living room watching TV. They were slightly waiting for their mate to come out of Clints room.

But most of their attention was on the TV. They didn't hear Clint and Aurora walking into the room. Clint has her hands and they were quitly laughing with each other. "What you guys watching?" Clint asks. He walked over to them, dragging Aurora behind him.

Peter turned his head and saw her. He turned around better and looked at her.

 He turned around better and looked at her

"Hello Peter" she said waving at him.

"H-hi" he said, he jumped up and jumped over the couch and wrapped his arms around her body.

"Yo-you look great" he whispered into her ear. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

Both Steve and Bucky looked at her with smiles on their faces. Finally they get to see her.

"How have you been darling?" Bucky asks. Aurora pulled away and smiled big at the both males. "I'm great, what about you three?" She asks. She kisses Clints cheek, she walks away and walks around the couch where Bucky grabs ahold of her.

She was now sitting on Buckys lap with her feet on Steve's lap. "We have been good, better now with you here" Steve said. Aurora smiled, she wrapped her arm around Buckys neck and her other hand grabbed his right hand.

"That's good. So what do you guys want to do?" She asks.

She leans in and kisses Buckys cheek, Steve's eyes scaned up her leg. "Uhh... ummm.... do you want to soak in a hot tub?" Peter asks. He walked over and sat down one the free couch.

Clint walk and sat beside him "Nice hickey" Bucky said to Clint. Clint smiled and nodded his head. "That would be fun... should we see if the others want to?" She asks.

"Yeah that should be good... I know Bruce should rest for a bit" Steve said.

She nodded her head and jumped off of Buckys lap. "Where is it?" She asks.
"It's down a level, Tony got it installed five months back" Peter said. "Ok... I'm going to go see if the others want to come" she said.

The group of males watched her rush off in the only a few layers of clothing.

"Was it your idea for her to wear that?" Bucky asks Clint.

Clint smirked again and nodded his head proudly. "That was a great idea Mr. Barton" Peter said.

"Kid you can call me by my first name" Clint said. Peter nodded his head.

Aurora rushed down the hallway to a random room for one of her mates.

--------------
P.s. I love Melanie Martinez new songs. So far my favorite is show in tell
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader.