REQUEST

SKIP IF YOU WANT

REQUEST 

Hello fellow readers. 

Sorry for so many notes. 

This is about requests. Again.

This part is about the requests of one shot. Not for stories. 

I will try my best to do every single request that is sent my way. But you must understand that I can deny a request if it makes me uncomfortable or I can't see myself being able to write it. 

I am sorry whoever requests me a one shot that I can’t or won't do. 

You may request whoever you want that is on my list. 

Rules or Questions? 

1. Who do you want me to write? 

I do a lot of people on my list. There are some characters that I don't write for. I can't name them right now. You may request a polyamorous one shot. 

Polyamorous means more then one partner. 

2. Would you want the character x reader or (OC) to be soulmates. 

If you have an idea on what kind of soulmark way. Meaning as would you want the reader or (OC) have a 

Tattoo soulmark. Meaning both character x reader or (OC)  have the same soulmark. 

Timer soulmark. Meaning that they have a timer until they meet their soulmates.

Eye sight. Meaning that either they both can't see any color or they can’t see one color until they meet each other.

String theory. Meaning that they have a red string on their pinky finger that attach to their soulmate.

So on. I probably missed some of the other kinds of ways to find soulmates. If I missed the one you want just tell me. 

3. Scenario. Do you have any ideas for the one shot you want? Anything could help, even something small. If not that is perfectly fine. 

4. scenario part 2. Do you have a certain sentence you want in the one shot?

Explanations. 
“You look ravishing my dear!” 
Or
“Fuck you” 
Or 
“You eat my cookie. The fricken last cookie” “you owe me a cookie” 
Or
“Cum for me baby” 

So on. 

As meaning. 

4. Traits. Do you have anything that you want the reader or (OC) to have. Maybe something cute they have. Are they related to someone as big as Bruce Wayne, Tony Stark, Peter Parker, Harry Potter, The Salvatore brothers, The winchester brother, and so on. 

5. Do you want to have NSFW in the one shot and if you do what do you want? Do you want heavy steamy scenes or soft and gentle scenes? maybe kinks that you want like daddy, mommy, sister, brother, choking, spanking, punishment, food, age play kinks and so on. Maybe dominance and submissive kink. 

It depends on what you request, again I may deny any request that I don’t feel comfortable with. 

NSFW means. Not Safe For Work. 

Basically sex scenes.

6. Oc. I write better using names than using a reader or (Y/N). I can do reader or (Y/N), but I prefer OCs then anything. So if you could give me a name to use that would be cool, if not that is ok. 

So I have a list of people that I write for. The list will slowly be updated and added on through time.

I would also like to add that it takes me a bit to write the one shots. I work very hard on my writing and it takes time to get it done. I also have books to make sure that they are updated. I also have books to start and get out, but the one shot request is saved on a list so I remember them and not forget and lose them.