Chapter 83 Help

(Sorry for short chapter)

Chapter 83 Help

Aurora POV.

I run my fingers through his hair calmly. "I promise you that Steve doesn't need to know that you had accidentally hurt me. I'm fine now. I'm not in any pain and the bruises are basically all gone" I said.

I cupped his cheeks and peck his lip, "I" kiss, "Love" kiss, "You" kiss, "So" kiss, "Much" kiss.

I pull back and look him in the eye. "I love you. And I'm sorry for what I had done to you about lieing about my past and then getting hurt and tell you all that I was fine when I wasn't fine" I said running my fingers through his hair. "Also getting Peter in trouble in the process too"

He kept his eyes locked with me, "Bucky I want you to listen to what I am going to say to you" I said.

He nods his head, "Ok" he mumbled out. I could tell that he was still feeling like shit of what had happened between us.

"I love you and I forgave you for what had happen with choking me. I'm fine and there is nothing to feel bad for. Yes you had hurt me at the time. But you know what had happen and snapped out of it. I'm so happy for you" I said.

Steve had took me to his room a few days ago. It was night time and everyone was asleep except us. He had sat me down and said that he wanted to tell me how Bucky was and what had happened to him.

The whole Brainwashed thing to everything about the Winter Soldier times. I think the name is very cool, the Winter Soldier. So cool.

Steve had told me everything about what had happen with him and how he had a trigger saying to make him fall back into the Winter Soldier.

Steve told my that Bcuky had got some help with it and is still working on it. He's getting there but it still doesn't help the PTSD episodes. Anything could trigger it and his kind of survival mode will kick in, luckily enough Bucky had does snap out of it and that is good.

I personally don't blame him. I have been hunting for a long time and there were a lot that cause me PTSD and nightmares.

Like when Sam was stabbed in the back and died. I was quiet young when I saw that. Then Dean getting dragged to hell because he had sold his soul to get Sam back and again I was young when I saw him ripped to shreds. But he came back and then shit still happen. Castiel showed up and things still was bad. A lot of people had dead in front of me. I have been torture through the years because of hunts going wrong and I have done a lot of things that I regret or feel guilty for and at times theres just things I had to do to save people or my family.

The endless feeling of regret and guilt does pulls you down. Depression, anxiety and panic attacks would come in and make your life a living hell.

So Bucky had went through a similar but worse situation as me. He had done a lot of horrible things that he regrets and feels guilty over. It is wearing on him to the point of breaking. Slowly he will shut people out.

"I'm not scared of you and I will never be scared of you. But Bucky you have to open up to me with how you are feeling. I don't want you to shut everyone else around you. Please don't shut me out" I beg.

Maybe I could help him through this.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader