Chapter 48 Gone

Chapter 48

Aurora POV.
I sit into the hot tub looking around the room at most of my mates. They all look very hot.

Natasha sat beside Clint, Peter sat beside Steve with Bucky on the other side of him. Bruce sat beide Tony and Wanda on the other side. I sat on top of Tony with my head rested on his shoulder. The hot water felt amazing on my skin. I close my eyes and let everything soak in.

"So love. How was your day?" Tony asks. I opened my eyes again, "It was great" I said smiling. "That is good love. What did you and your brother do?" Bucky asks.

Third POV.
Aurora remember what she did with her brother. She semi helped her brother figure out why Sam is like that.

"We just hung out together at home before he had to go meet up with some of his friends" she said.

Bucky nodded his head, "That is good Darling. What do you want to do tomorrow...? Who's room do you want to sleep in?" He asks.

She stopped and looked around the room to all her mates. All their eyes stayed on her. They wanted to know? Who would she pick?

"Uhhh...."
"We aren't going to get mad. You can pick who ever you want" Wanda said.

She didn't know what to do. Who should she pick? Are they being truthful? They wont get mad? Or will they?

"Umm.... Bucky" she blurts out.

Bucky smiled big, he was thrilled to have her sleep in his bed. Her just being close to him was all he wanted.

She looked at the water and moved her hands under the water. Tony kisses her cheeks and wrap his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him.

He wants as much time with her as he can. "Tony stop hogging her, give her to me" Natasha said.

She moved from her stop and grabbed her mates arms lightly enough and pulled her to her. Tony didn't let go, he held her close to him. His head rubbed between her neck with his eyes closed. Aurora smiled. She grabbed Natashas hand with her left hand. Her other hand went and rubbed the back of his head. "Come on Tony. You have to share me" she says. Tony sighs and kissed her cheek one more time before he let go. Before Natasha could pull her away from him she turned around and kissed him softly.

A second later she pulled away and let Natasha pull her away. Natasha wrapped her arms around her body and kissed her cheek. Aurora smiled and went back to playing with the water.

Peter smiled at his mate, she looked so cute and she was just playing with hot water. But what got him so happy was the way her eyes light up, she looked so cute when she was intrested.

She snuggled closer to Natasha. Clint hand grabs hers and brought it up to his mouth. He kissed it and Aurora smiled at him.

The group couldn't take their eyes off of her. She was so adorable, cute, hot, sexy, beautiful... and so on. She loved the feeling of being close to her mates.

She closed her eyes and rested her head on Natasha shoulder. She just wanted to soak into the hot water and being around her mates. She loved being around her mates.

She opened her eyes again and looked around the room, "So what do you guys do?" She asks. "Well love we are the Avengers" Tony said.

She has no idea who they are, she basically just found out who they are. She was always to busy helping her brothers take down ghosts, demons, ghouls, vampires, werewolves, shapeshifter, and so on.

"We take down the bad guys. Hydra. Basically anything bad. We help and save people" Steve said. Aurora nodded her head.

So just like what she does.... but bigger. Just no one can know.

Aurora POV.
Natasha let's her arms slip away from me and I swim around the biggish hot tub. Two arms grabbed my waist and dragged me to them.

"Hello there beautiful" Bruce whispered into my ear. I blushed and settled down onto his lap. "What does your brother do for a living?" Wanda asked.

What should I say.... should I say that he is a plumber. I can't say he is a F.B.I. agent because they could easy figure out that it was a lie.

"Hes a plumber" I said. Please believe me.

They nodded their heads, "What about your other brother?" "Same, they both went down my dads business" I said.

"The family business" I added on.

Mently I was laughing, but reality I had a straight face.

"Really, what is your brothers logo?"
"What?"
"Your brothers logo... is it called Family Plumbers... or somthing else?" Peter asks.
"Oh.. yeah, it's called The dad and son's family plumber business" I said.

That's... sounds fine... I think. I have to remember that.

Please Dean and Sam do not get cought. What's up with all these questions. Just don't hesitate when speaking... ok Aurora... why am I speaking to myself?

"Ahh... weres your dad?" Wanda asks.
"He's dead" I said bluntly. Ok maybe that was so fast.

Third person POV.
The avengers eyes went wide and looked at her. "It was a long time ago so... we don't need to talk about it" she said.

Bruce tighten his gripped around his mate and kissed her cheek.

"What... about your mother..?" Peter asks. Aurora looked around the room not making eye contact with anyone, "She died after giving birth to me" she said.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader.