Chapter 49 Why

Chapter 49

(I'm so broken😭. I left the couch were I had my almost done donut. And my moms or my step dads dogs ate it. I feel like I have been broken up with someone)

Third person POV.

Peter looked away, he understand her, his parents were gone too.... just like the others. They understood her. They felt bad for her, but they didn't know what to say. They didn't want to up set her or make her cry. She looks like she could break at an time.

Tony doesn't want to see her cry again. Never again. None of them wanted to see her cry. They wanted to see her laugh and smile.

"Where are Thor and Loki?" She asks.
She still didn't look at any of her mates. Her eyes stayed locked with the water. Bruce rubbed up and down her side and would kiss her cheeks at random times.

"They had to go back to Asgard to deal with some problem. They should be back very soon" Wanda said. "How about Stephen...? I haven't seen him around" she asked.

"The wizard had to go back to his temple and watch it. He should be coming back later" Tony said. "Or he would just use his magical powers and take you to his place... even though he not aloud to do that" he added on.

Aurora giggled and smiled, her eyes still stared at the water and her hands move the water around. Bruce smiled when her giggles ringed into his ears. He smiled and poked her side making her giggle again. He kissed her cheek. He loved hearing her giggles.

Wanda smiled as she looked at her mate giggle. But she couldn't think straight.... she new something was wrong... she was lieing but what was she lieing about? And why? When would she tell them? Or does she have to fiuger it out...? Alone. 

The laughter died down and Aurora looked around the room and scanned all their eyes, "Can we get some food after this?" She asks.

She was hungry again, but she also didn't want to get out of the water. Not yet at least.

Natasha smiled, "Of course kitten. What would you like to have?" She asks. "Uhhh.... I don't know.... what would you want?" She asks back.

Natasha smiled, "I actually have no idea what we could eat... does any one of you have any ideas?" She asks.

"Pizza" Peter said.
"Cheese burger" Tony said.
"Wings" Clint said.
"Spaghetti" Steve said.
"Plums" Bucky said.

"We should go shopping for all of it. Maybe in a couple of hours... Pietro should be up soon anyways" Wanda said. "That's a great idea" Tony said.

Aurora smiled, she turned around on Bruce lap and kissed his cheek before she pushed herself of his body. She swam over and took a seat on Peter's lap.

Peter smiled big and wrapped his arms around her tightly. Her hands rested on top of his hands that rested on her stomach. He kissed her shoulder. She smiled and got more comfortable on him.

"So what are we going to make?" Aurora asks. "Well tonight we could make Pizza then the next night we could make burgers... and so on" Natasha said. "But we can shop for all of it" she added on. "I'm fine with that... is that ok with all of you?" Aurora asks.

Tony smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah that sounds good to me" Steve says. Wanda, Peter, bucky and Clint smiled agreed with the others.

Natasha POV.
Wait how are we going to go out? No one can know about her yet. So much people that are going to hate her. Enemies. She could be used against us. We need to keep her safe. No harm can come to her.

"How are we going to get there, and how are we not supposed to get seen?" I asks.

Tony stopped smile and looked over fo me, "we could just dress down and his how faces with hats and sunglasses..." he said.

Aurora sat there looking around the room confused. "What's happening?" She asks. "Well you see here kitten, we have made a lot of enemies, and if they find out about you. They could end up using you. We do not want any harm to come to you. You are ours and our alone" I said walking over to her.

Her eyes locked with mine, as I reach her I place my hands on to her face and look straight at her. "Do you understand?" I asks. 

She nodded her head and I smile and lean down and attache my lips to hers. 

Third person POV.
The group watch Natasha attache her lips with Auroras. Peter cheeks were on fire. His arms tighten his grip around her.

Bruce looked around the room, and Steve and Bucky couldn't stop blushing. Wanda sat there trying to avoid her eyes but she slightly couldn't. She couldn't stop peaking. Clint and Tony couldn't hide a smirk on their faces.

Natasha moved her hands down her face to her neck. She pulled back a little bit and locked eyes with Auroras.

"Well that was hot" Tony said out. "Thanks for ruining the moment" Natasha said pulling away from a flustered Aurora.

Peter laughed and kissed his mate cheek. Tony chuckled, "Sorry about that"

"Sure you were when you walked into my room today" Clint said. Tony cover his mouth to hide a smirk. "At least it didn't ruin the moment" Tony added on.

Aurora face was so red, she could stop smiling to. "You new when you came into my room" Clint added on. "He did, I didn't though" Bruce said. "I found that out after we left the room" he added on.

Aurora giggled and cover her mouth with her hands.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader.