Chapter 47 Wanda and Bruce

Chapter 47

Third person POV.
Aurora walked to the next room with her mind on if she should say she loves them? Or trust them? Is it to early to say that?

She didn't know what to do?

"Wanda" she said knocking.

A second later the door open and Wanda stepped out, "Hello princessa"  she said.
"Hi! I was wondering if you want to come into the hot tub with me and some of the others.... your brother is asleep" Aurora said. 

Wanda smiled big and nodded her head, "I would love to princess... I love the outfit" she said.

Aurora blushed and smiled at her mate, "Ok, I'm going to go fine the others. Thank you beautiful" Aurora said. She leans in and kisses Wanda's cheek before she rushes off to find the others.

She rushes down the hallway and barges into Bruce's room. Bruce layed on his bed with a book in hand.

To her he looked fucking adorable

To her he looked fucking adorable. She smiled, "Some of the others are going to go to the hot tub.... do you want to come too?" She asks.

Bruce sits up and thinks. Should he?
"Please" she said quietly to herself.

Bruce looked at his mate, who stood looking adorable around the room, with arms behind her back. Only wearing a white dress shirt and socks. He smiled and got up from the bed. He walked over and placed his hands on her arms.

She looked back up to him and smiled at him, "Hello" she said. "Hi" he said back.
"Who else is going to be there?" He asks.

"Well I have asked Wanda, Tony, Natasha. There is going to be Steve, Bucky, Peter and Clint. Pietro is asleep. And I think Thor, Loki and Stephen are out of the building today" she said.

"Ok then I will come" he said. Aurora smiled big and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back. He picked her up and sat down with her on his lap.

She giggled and pulled her head away from his shoulder and looked at him with a smile on her face. Bruce smiled back.

Aurora POV.
"Is that's what your going to be wearing into the hot tub?" Bruce asks.
I nod my head. Yes.
I get of his lap and place my hands on my hips, "Yeah I am. Do you like it?" I asks.

He smiled and blushed, "Y-yeah. I-I love it" he said stuttering out. He pushed his glasses up and looked around the room. "You ok there love?" I asks. I walk over and bend down and looked into his eyes.

I grab his face with my hands, "Yeah, I'm.... I'm fine" he said quietly. I smiled, "Can I kiss you?" I asks him.

His cheeks went to a darker red and nodded his head. I smiled and leaned in.

Third person POV.
Aurora hands moved down and rested onto Bruce shoulders. His hands grabbed her waist and pulled her to him.

She giggled and pulled away from him. "Come on we have to go and meet the others" she said. She got off his lap again and sticked her hand out to him.

He grabbed my hand and got of the bed. Before they left the room he grabbed his shorts and followed her down the hallway.

"Where would the hot tub be?" She asks. She stopped and turned around and looked at him. Bruce smiled and dragged her down the hallway and to the elevator.

Small time skip. (Sorry)
After a short few minutes they walked into a room where most of her mates either stood beside the hot tub half naked or either sitting in the hot tub.

They looked over and smiled when they saw their mate standing there. She looked around the room and smiled.

This place looks amazing, actually this whole place to her was amazing.

Bruce smiled as he looked at his mate. He walked over and picked her up by the waist and walked her to Tony.

Tony grabbed her from Bruce, her legs wrapped around his waist. Bruce walks away and gets changed in the change rooms.

"Ready kitten?" Tony asks. Aurora nodded her head and smiled at him. Tony walks up the few steps and stepped into the hot tub with her around his waist.

--------------
Sorry for short chapter
Sorry short chapter
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader.