Chapter 44 Pleasure

Chapter 44

WARNING NSFW. (😳😳😳😳)

Third person POV.

"Are you close?"
"hmm... y-yes uhh.. uh..." she said. She was quivered under his touch.  It felt so good, amazing. Her breathing heavy, her legs were shaking. They both new she was going to come un-done, Clint thumb started to rub her clit as his mouth went back to devouring her right breast. His left hand grabbed her other breast and squeezed her nipple.

She was a moaning and whipering mess. She was shaking. She was at breaking point and that point just broke.

"Uhhh..." she moans loudly, her fingers digged into the bedsheets as her legs trembling under her mates touch. Clint didn't stop he rode her through her climax.

His lips moved to her lips and kissed her softly, his hand that squeezed her breast moved to her face and held her close to her. She kissed back with much passion and heat she could in the kiss.

Her hand moved to his hair again and tugged at it. She rubbed his sulk.

Aurora POV.
Clint moved his hands from my pants, he pulled away and brought his fingers to his mouth.

My cheeks went red, "love you don't need to do that" I grasp out. I was out of breath, I looked into his eyes as he put his fingers into his mouth and sucked. I blush and muffle a moan with my hands.

Clint smirked, "Damn baby, you tast amazing" he said, I blush more. "You smell heavily princess" he added on.

He got off of me and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He pulled down my pants and panties. He threw them somewhere in the room before he kissed my stomach. "Babe" I said out.
"Hmmm....?", "please, I want you" I plead out.

I could hear him laugh deep, "As you wish" he said. He back away from my body and he unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants off.

He was only in his boxer, I could see his bulge through his boxer. His eyes never leaving mine. I bite my lip as I watch him pull down his last material on his body. My eyes left his eyes and looked at his member. I muffled another moaned out. He smirked and crawled on top of me and kissed me.

I brought my hands to his face and kissed him back. He moaned into the kiss. "You are very beautiful love" he said between kissing me.

"Your not so bad yourself handsome" I said out. I flip him over his hands want straight to my waist and held me up. "Can I ride you?" I asks blushing. He nodded his head, "That would be lovely princess" he said. His cheeks were a light pink. I smiled and kissed him again.

Third person POV.
Aurora kissed him passionately, she picks her bottom half of her body. Her hands moved down his chest and grabbed his member. She guided it to her entrance and slowly pushed her self down on to his big member.

Clint grabed her back and her ass helped push her up and down his thick member. There mouth were glued together in a heat makeout session. Her hands were placed on his shoulders.

"Uhh... omg don't stop Uhh.." she moaned out. Her head went resting onto his shoulder as she moaned and whimpered out. He moaned loudly.

He kissed her cheek, "Your doing great" he moaned out, "Omg your so tight, this is so hot" "Uhhh.... please.. hmmm...uhhh... harder" she whimpered out. She kissed his neck and played with his hair.

"As you wish."

He did what was asked by his princess, he penetrated her. She cried out and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her eyes closed shut.

Clint felt amazing, she felt amazing around him. She was so tight and worn. He moaned out and grabbed her hips and pushed her down fully on him, "I'm close, so close" she whispered out. She moaned and whimper out.

"I love those pretty noises coming out of your cute little mouth" he whispered out.

She started to kiss his neck and up to his ear. "Your the one making me make those noises" she said into his ear. She nibbled at his ear and he moaned out loudly.

That was very hot to him. Her nibbling at his ear as he slammed into her was so fucking hot to him. He grabbed her face and kissed her roughly.

She moaned into the kiss, she was trembling again and before she could tell him she had came. He moaned out as he felt her princess part righten around his member. "Omg that was hot" he moaned out. She whimped out.

"That was so hot" he moaned out. He rode her through her climax and close to his. He flipped her over and pulled out of her. He grabbed is member and stroke it. She layed on the bed feeling amazing.

Aurora POV.
I open my eyes and looked up at Clint. I watch him rub and stroke his member, he was moaning loudly.

I blush and moaned out up at him. His eyes lock with mine and he smiled down at me. He looked so damn hot, so fucking hot.

"You look very hot" I mumbled out.

"Uhh... I'm going to cum" he moaned out.

Third person POV.
Clint cum went all over her stomach and chest. He moaned out and leaned down and kissed her passionately. "That was very hot" he said. He pulled away from her and smiled at her. They were sweaty and out of breath.

She rubbed the back of his head and smiled back at him. "Thank you" she said back. "That was great so fucking great" she added on.

She was praising him and he loved it. It made him blush. "Thank you princess, you are very great, your fantastic. That was the best..." he stopped speaking and open his eyes bigger.

She laughed and kissed him, "It is ok love, it doesn't bother me that you had slept with someone before meeting me.... seriously it doesn't bother me. It would bother me if you slept with someone else now... because I'm here" she said.

Clint nodded his head slowly with the biggest smile on his face, "Thank you. I will never do anything like that to you. I will never cheat on you. Your mine" he said. He kissed her again. "We should get you cleaned up" he said. "Hold on" he added on.

She grabbed onto him and he picked her up and walked to the bathroom.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write.
DC, marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum
The hobbit.