Chapter 68 Lied

Hello please read.

Hello fellow readers.

I'm going to be working on trying to write other chapters for this story plus my other stories. Then I will be working on my one shot requests too. Also my knew projects.
I would probably update a couple times.... but I don't know when that would be.

WARNING NSFW. 

Chapter 68

Peter tugged down her sweat pants and threw them somewhere on the room. He slowly pulled her semi closer the end of the bed. His hands moved up to hips. Peter softly and carefully held her down onto the mattress.

Peter bends down and kissed up between her legs. Slowly he reached her clothed pussy and latched on. He started his magic. She moans giggled out. Her hand flys down to his head, her fingers rubbed through his hair an tugged.
He sucked and licked. 

Aurora POV.
I tried to cover my mouth with my hand but all I could do was lightly grab onto the sheets. I moan out and quivered out. He pulled back, we lock eyes. He smirked, his hand went and pulled down my panties and threw them somewhere in Tony's room.

He went and pecked my lips before his lips trailed down my body and back down to my lower area. He sucked, licked and bit.

His hand moved up and his thumb started to rub my clit as he pushed his tounge in me. I squirm as my breath was uneven, I was already gaspings out, "Fuck" I mones out.

"Hmmm" "Please," I begged out. "Please what beautiful?" He asks. I looked down at him and moan again as he pushed a finger into me.

I buckled my hips and whimpered out. My body still hurt, but my body was slowly relaxing, it wasn't tense anymore. I was in pure bliss.

He was also being so gentle, his grip on my hip was tight but not tight.
His tounge moved up to my clit and  started licking, biting and sucking. "Uhh... ughh" I moan loudly.

I could feel that I was close to cum. The pit in my stomach was back, "I'm uhhh... I'm close..." I moaned out.

Third person POV.
Peter sticked another finger in her, he pounded in and out her in a fast and hard pace, he moved her shirt up and his lips were attached to her chest. He sucked and bit one nipple as she was a shaking, quivering and moaning mess. Aurora not hurt hand went and rubbed the back of his head and tugged onto his hair, "I know beautiful, I know" he mumbled out.

A second later she could feel herself come undone around Peter's fingers. Her body was like jelly. She was putty in his hands.

Auroras head was tilted back with her mouth gapped open gasping out for air. Peter thrusts his fingers in pussy for bit longer until he pulled out and brought his fingers to his mouth.

After cleaning his fingers with his mouth his head went down and licked all of her juice. Aurora gasps out as she felt his lips on her again. "Damn kitten you taste good" Peter mumbled out. He sucked and licks at her wet pussy.

His hands went rubbing up and down her thighs, he squeezes the and pulled her down more to him. His grip was tighter then before and she winced out in pain.

Peter pulled back, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry beautiful. Are you ok?" He gushed out. "Where did I hurt you?" He asks.

Aurora giggled out, "Peter you're ok. You just squeezed to tightly. I'm fine, I feel better, and relax. Still in pain but better. Thank you Peter" she said.

Peter gives her a goofy smile, "Really thank you. I can hel-" "No. No not right now. You don't need to do anything for me. I'm happy that I made you feel good" he said. "All I want to do now is eat some food, watch a movie with you and cuddle" he adds on.

Peter smiled and pecked her cheek. He got up from the bed, he grabbed her sweatpants and placed them at her ankles. Slowly and carefully he pulled her sweats on her. After getting her pants on he leaned down and kissed her chest again. His fingers grazed her soft skin. Aurora giggles but moans out as his lips went around her hard nipple. Aurora arm around him and closed her eyes. He sucked and pulled back, Aurora shivered out. She opens her eyes and catch his eyes. She smiles at him. "I liked that. I liked that a lot" she said. Peter pulls her shirt down and Aurora moved up and attach her lips went to his cheek. Peter felt giddy for the small gesture from his small soulmate. He turns his head and leans in and kiss her nose. Aurora giggles out.
Peter helps her lay down and get comfortable under the blanket.

"Ok what would you like to watch?" He asks. He walked to the table and grabbed the water's and walked back to her. He opens her cap and gives it to her. "Thank you" she said to him. She grabs it with her left and brought it to her lips.

Aurora POV.
I brought the water back down, "We can have a marathon of Star Wars or the Harry Potter series" I said.

I place the bottle on the night stand and lay back. "I like the Harry Potter idea" Peter said.

Time skip. Sorry.
Peter had the food on the bed, I sat right beside him, one of his arms draped around my shoulder. The first movie was already playing, it was at the start of the train station scene.

Third person POV.

Tony flew down, his head was aching and he was tired. The others were slowly get there way to the jet. His suit comes off and he takes a seat on one of the main front chairs.

He grabs his water bottle and took a sip before he grabbed his phone. He places the bottle down and unlock his phone.

He smiled when his girls name popped up. He read her texts and quickly texted back.

Then he got another text from Shiled. He raised his eye brow and tabbed the file.

Tony sat back as he read the information. Just like Peter, he new everything of her... well most of it. He read every single word on the file. He looked through all the pitchers and videos. Then he saw a nest video pop up.

Tony played the video loud in his headphones. It was a small video, but what he saw shocked and scared him.

It was of Peter in his suit carrying Aurora in his arms. There was blood and dirt all over her. She looked lifeless. Shallow breathing.

Her face and body was cover in bruises and cuts. All he could do was watch in horror as he watch it end with Happy starts to help her.

He looked straight up. They both lied to him, both his soulmate and Peter lied to him, plus everyone else on the jet.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader