Chapter 94 Cold

WARNING a bit of NSFW

Chapter 94 Cold

Third person POV. 

In a quick movement Bucky slams her back onto the wall beside them. She giggles and squeaks out in shock of how fast he was and how cold the wall is. His hands move around her body before resting onto her hips to keep her in one spot. The cold wall behind her makes her shiver and she tries to push away from it. 

But that just made Bucky chuckle and slam his lips back onto hers for a heated kiss. He pushed her back onto the wall again and kept her in one spot. This time where she couldn’t move, only her arms and hands could move. 

She ran her hands up from his back to the back of his neck and pulled him as close to her as she could get him to. She moans into the kiss as her fingers run through his hair.

Bucky pushes her more into the wall making her moan more than she already was. His waist had pushed more into her front area making her feel really good. She tightens her legs around him as she tugs at the ends of his hair. 

Bucky smirks and trails his lips from her mouth to the front of her throat with wet sloppy kisses. His mouth assaulted her neck with wet sloppy kisses, when he had found her sweet spot he bit down harshly making her shiver from the harshness and the cold wall behind her. 

Aurora arches her back. Bucky pushes her body up more onto the wall. Her hand grabbed his shoulders again to keep herself up straight. His lips trail from her neck and goes straight to her right nipple.

His eyes lock with Auroras. His lips hover over her erect nipple. He keeps his eyes with hers as he softly kisses the tip of her hard nipple. Aurora's cheeks heats up. She bites down onto her lip hard again, and like before her mouth tasted like iron. She tries her best to keep her eyes open but she couldn’t, the pleasure he was giving her was thrilling and amazing. In seconds his mouth is wrapped around her nipple sucking and biting down on her soft flesh. 

Aurora's head lightly hits the wall, her mouth gasps open and nothing could stop herself from moaning out his name. Bucky smirks and bites down onto her hard nipple to make her squeak out and squirm under his hands and mouth.

Bucky's hands move from her hip to her ass cheek and squeezes them making Aurora giggle at his attention. 

Peter Parker POV. 

I walk down the hallway from Tonys lab. I had gone to see if he was there with Aurora. But no one was in there. So I called him. He had gone out with Bruce and Steve to get some pizza. He had quickly hung up after telling me that he had gotten me my favorite pizza. 

I am starving anyways.  

But where is Aurora? I miss her. I miss her every time I have to leave her even if that's me leaving out the window of the avengers tower or the elevator. I could have just left her and already miss her. I don't like having to be apart from her.

It sucks how I still have school to go to. I want to spend as much time as I can with her, but I have school to go and be Spiderman. Going to school and being Spiderman are on my top 4 important list. 

The list. I start with.

1, Aurora
2, Aunt May
3, School.
As much as I love being Spiderman I know I still have to finish school and after I do spiderman will go to number 3. But for now spiderman is number 4. 

Where is she? I have checked into the rooms where I have found her in before and nothing. Why can't I have my arms around her already? I miss the feeling of her lips on mine. Her lips are so kissable and soft. 

Her ass is also soft too. Very firm too. 

“Hey kid!” 

I jump and look to the right to see Clint walking over to the couches. “Hey,” I said with red cheeks. “Have you seen Aurora. Would you know where she is?” I asked him. 

He sits down on the couch across from me. He shrugs his shoulders, “I don't know. Haven't seen her since yesterday. I was hoping to see her when I got up but she wasn't here” he said. “But she's safe. She's with Barns” he adds on. 

I nod my head and look away from him to the elevator. “Last time I heard she was on her way here. But since she is with Barns I bet it will take a bit longer then we want them to take” he adds on. 

--------------

Hope you like it. 

Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 

Request any one shot. This is what I write for.

DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel. 

X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.

DC

Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single one written. I do not judge. 

I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader