Chapter 59 Miss You

(So after this I will be working on a couple of chapter so either Twilight or Batkid. Then after that I will be working on the other main stories, the request that was sent in, and also work on some of my new projects. Again still do not know when it will be updated and published)

Chapter 59
(Random hunt made up) (it's going to be a lot of skips)
Aurora POV.

Time skip.
I walk out of the house of Miss Andwers, we just came to talk about her grandson, he has disappeared 3 weeks ago and the police has not found him yet. "I would have to say, she was creepy, really creepy" I said. "Very dark too" I added.

"I agree. But she is 87 years old" Dean said. I nod my head and stared out the car window as houses and trees pass by. "So she said the last thing she saw was him leaving home with a bag and his cell phone... maybe if we hack into his phone we could see if we could track him down" I said. "She also said that the nights have been flickering on and off for 5 weeks. She had called plenty if times" I added on. "People comes and they say that everything is fine... but it keeps on happening"

"Can't believe she believed that you looked 25 years old" Dean said. I roll my eyes. "Yeah well she was 87 years old, she also didn't have that good of eyes sight... I would probably have to stay in the car for the other times" I said.

Third person POV.
Aurora looked over to her brother, "You are right" he said. She rolled her eyes and looked ahead of her, "we get food quickly and then we go to the library and hack his phone" she said.

Dean agreed.

Time skip.
Dean pulled up to the library and parked. "Ok stay in here I'm going to go and figure out the phone. Don't eat my food" he said. He got out and left Aurora alone in the car with her food on her lap.

She opened her burger and took a big bite of it.

'Bling'

She looked to the right and saw her phone had lighted up. She placed the burger down and whipped her hands on a napkin before she grabbed her phone.

She got in and saw that Pietro had texted her. She smiled and opened her message box.

From Pietro
Hello Princessa
4:56

Aurora
Hello Pietro. How are you? I miss you.
4:57

From Pietro
I miss you to my Princessa. You have no idea.
5:02

She placed her phone back down and looked at her food.

Flash back.
12 years ago.
Young Aurora
Dean woke up panicking. He could hear his little sister yelling out. He rushed up from the couch, he looked over the couch and saw his little sister literally glowing.

He got of and rushed over to her, he grabbed her but he was shot back into the wall behind him. Aurora screamed out. The room was filled with light and all the glass in room shattered. Dean cover his face and waited until his sister had stopped screaming. He got up and went back to his little sister. He grabbed her arms and looked her into the eyes.

"Aurora are you ok.... what was that?" Dean asks. He pushed away her hair, "I don't know" little Aurora sobbed out. Aurora cheek was bleeding a bite, same as her hands. "I-i just woke up.... I was hot... and then it got bright". She was sobbing. Aurora got up from where she was and stepped onto her brothers legs and wrapped her arms around his neck and cried into his neck.

Dean got up fast and grab all of there stuff and left. Dean hot wired a car and left. He had to leave, no one could know. He had to keep her safe.

And it has worked so far. He has made sure she was safe and he will continue to do so.

End of flash back

"Hey!" Dean yelled out. He slammed his hands on the top of the car getting Auroras attentions. "Hmmm" Aurora look up and looked at her brother.
"You find it?" She asks.

Dean opened his door and got in, "Yeah. Also scored the library number. Score" he said.
Aurora rolls her eyes, "Ok good for your manhood. But did you find anything on his phone... or where he could be. Did yo-"
"Wow calm down little sis. I got it" dean said stuffing his face with his burger. He started the car he blasted Back in Black by ad DC. His head was nodding with the beat.

Aurora sighs but smiles at her older brother, "Please don't choke!" She yelled out.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader.