Chapter 39 Cancel

Chapter 39

Third person POV.
Both Aurora and Dean woke up around 11 AM. Dean went and had a shower first before Aurora jumped in.
She washed her body, and her hair.
After letting the hot water run over her body she got out of the shower and dried her body off.

"You ready to go!?" Dean yelled through the door.

Dean planned out that she was going to end up with her mates. Dean didn't know what was going to happen after this hunt. Is she going to go with him or stay with her mates. If she doesn't stay then she had the most time with them. And if she stays, Dean would stay a couple extra days and hang out with her all day. He knows that she has the dinner with Sam and Becky but they cancel it so she in is free. "Yes!" She yelled out.

She walked out of the bathroom and grabbed her bag. And her old phone and new phone. The both of them left the hotel room to Dean car.

"Ok what have you figured out so far about this case?" Aurora asks. "Not that much we have some ideas"  Dean said. Aurora nodded her head and looked out the window.

Time skip. Sorry.
Aurora sat smirking in the front seat after seeing Becky and Sam at a gas station. Sam was being like Ron from Harry Potter and the Half-blood prince. He looked like a lost puppy. She knows now what is happening to Sam. It didn't take long for her to figure it out. Sam looks like a lost puppy, like someone gave him a love potion. Just like in Harry Potter when Ron eats the chocolate and falls for someone who he has never talked to.

"Please tell me if you know what is happening?" Dean grumbled out. "That was so gross" he added on.
"I have some ideas of what is happening" she said smirking over to her older brother.

"Tell me"
"Not yet, just want to make sure I'm right" she said. "Aurora. Tell me now" Dean said.

"Uhh.... your no fun"
"Tell"
"Well when Becky and I went to the mall, she went and started to talk to this person. I didn't think a lot about since... I got distracted. But if your telling me that people are dieing in very odd ways. Maybe its two crossed demons are 'accidentally' kill who is on the list to get their souls easier. Becky made a deal, or a semi deal" Aurora said. "She asked for a love potion, she some how gave it Sam and now he is her lost little puppy" she added on. "And how did this idea pop up into your mind?" Dean asks.

"Well same looked like Ron off of Harry Potter. He looked like he has taken a love potion. It's the reason why Sam was bring weird at the first dinner and now" she said. "Also the death are just odd... it makes it looked like it was planed out..." she added on.

Dean nodded his head and looked ahead of him. He had to think it over.

Aurora POV.
I open the new phone Tony gave me and looked through everything. It had everything I need. All their phone numbers were on it.

Should I text them? Would that be bothering them?

"Dude just text them, at least one of them. You have been going to contacts every 5 mintues debating on to text them. Just do it. If you want you can go see them. I have to go see Garth. I think me and him can handle everything. Since you gave us a great option about what could be happening" he said. "Also I know about the whole soulmate and being away from them sucks" he added on.
"No it's fine...." I whispered out. I turn the phone off and place it on my lap.

"Aurora.... I'm dropping you off to their place. They all ready know"
I look at him confused, "What?" I asks.
"Like I said I have seen you go into your contacts all day and last night it's getting annoying. And like I also said was that I know about the whole soulmate thing. I texted them 45 mintues ago and said that I need to do something with some friends and I didn't want to leave you alone at home when you can be with them" he said. "I'm totally fine with it" he said. He looked over and smiled big.

I smiled at him, "Thank you..... I just want to say.... is that I'm still coming with you and Sam when this hunt is done" I said. "Aurora your almost 23 if you want you stay with your mates. I know that they will protect you" Dean said.

"Yes I know that. But I still want to go with you. Remember hunting is in our blood. If I didn't meet my mates. I would totally be on this hunt. I would be taking pitcher and videos of Sam and Becky together. Helping you and Garth out. I just need to fiuger out how to still be able to see them" I said. I grab Dean hand and layed my head on his shoulder. "If you end up staying it is fine with me" "I prefer you stay with them for at least Dick is dealt with" he said. "Actually can you stay with them until it is dealt with?" He asks.

"Wait, why can't I help?" I asks. "Aurora don't take it to heart. I just don't want you getting hurt. Maybe you stay with your mates for at least 4 months, that you can get to know them better. And fiuger out how you can have time with hunting and seeing them" he said. "We can talk about this more later alright" he said.

I nod my head and looked out the window ahead of me. "Please don't do anything stupid, use protection" Dean said.

I could feel my cheeks heat up, I nod my head. My cheek rubbed onto his cold leather jacket. "I mean it" he said. "I know, I know" I mumbled out.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader.