Chapter 41 Barged

Chapter 41
WARNING NSFW
Third person POV.

Clint lips moved with Auroras. Her hands went to the back of his neck and pulled him closer to her.

Clint smirked into the heated make out session. Aurora smirked and flipped him over. She was now on top with her hands still on his neck kissing him with as much passion as he was. His arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Hmm..." both of them moaned out. Her hands rubbed down his chest as his hands creeped up her shirt.

She pulled away and kissed down his neck. His hands moved to the back and unclipped her bra.

She sucked and bite his neck has he worked on getting the upper clothes off of her. "Back up" he mumbled out. She moved away from his neck and looked at him. He took off her black sweater. She took deep breaths in and out, "arms up" he said in his deep voice. She obeyed him, her arms went up. Her shirt was pulled over her head. Clints eyes never left hers. He pulls her arms down and pulled her lace black bra off. He threw her clothes on his ground. His hands rubbed up her waists before stopped very close to her breast.

"Can I continue?" He asks. His voice was soft, he wanted to know that she truly wanted to. And she did. She smiled and nodded her head, "Yeah, you can. We can continue" she mumbled out.

She leaned in and kissed him. His hands rubbed her smooth and soft back. Her hands rubbed up and down his chest. "It's not fair" she mumbled out. "Hmmm... what's not fair beautiful?" He asked between kissing.
"That you have more clothes on, I'm half naked and your fully dressed" she said pouting. She pulled away and sat on him. One leg on his left and one on the right.

Clint leaned up and pulled his shirt over his head and threw it somewhere in the room. His hand went to her waist and pulled her close to him. Her breast was pushed up to his chest. He flipped her over. His lips attached to her neck and down to her breast. His left hand squeezed her left breast as his mouth attacked the other.

"Uhh... uhh... that feel nice" she moaned out. She arched her back. Her hands rubbed his head.

Aurora POV.
Clints moved his lips over to my other breast and started kissing and sucking them. His other hand squeezed and played with my hard nipple. I gasp out has his hands moved down my bare stomach and down to my clothed  pussy. He rubbed me through my pants. "Uhhh..." I moaned out. I tug at his hair and moaned out loudly. He moaned out, his lips moved down my stomach. I grab his face and pulled him back up to attach our lips together in a hot kiss.

I could feel him smile through the kiss. I pull away and looked at him out of breath. "Your body is so damn hot" he breathed out. I blush and he smirked, "and your very hot too" I said. "Very sexy" I added on.

He smiled, he lean in and kissed me softly. He pulls away and looks at me, "can I continue?"

"You don't need to keep asking me. I'm fine with whatever you want to do. The only time I think you need to asks if we are out in public" I said rubbing through his hair. He smirked, "So at any time I could just grab you and ravish you?" He asks with his cocky smirk. My cheeks heat up, "I guess so.... yeah.... you are my mate and all. I bet you would stop everything if I asked you to pull down your pants and... well...  ravish me" I said out.

Third person POV.
Clint smirked and nodded his head, "You right, I would drop everything for. For any reason for both sexual and nonsexual" he said. He pushed a stray of hair away from her eyes and leaned in and kissed her, she flips them back over with her on top and deepen the kiss.
His hands pulled her closer to him.

There were two loud knocks on his door. Aurora jumped back and falls sideways to the ground on the opposite side of his bed. She giggled at herself. Clint smiled at her giggles and gets up from his bed and went to walk to the door.

The door open before he could get to it. Tony walked in with Bruce behind him. Aurora still layed on the opposite side of the bed, they couldn't see her nor hear her, "Umm.... sorry to barge in-" Bruce started.
"Well I'm not, this is my place and all..." Tony said, but Bruce nudges him to stop.

"We were wondering if you seen Aurora. Happy told us that he dropped her off up here. We can't find her" Bruce said.

Aurora sat up and hide the bottom half of her body with the bed and waved shyly at them. Bruce and Tony both looked at her, and smiled.
"Hi... I... didn't know where any of you were..." she started to say.

Tony smiled and walked over to his mate. Clint mently groand. He was annoyed that they had to barge in and ruin the moment. They were going to connect there bond.

Tony went around the bed toward Aurora who hide her chest with the mattress and looked at her mate with innocent eyes.

"Hi..." she whispered out when Tony crunched down with a big smile on his face. His hand went and rubbed up her smooth back.

"Hi" Tony said softly, he leaned in and kissed her forhead.

Clint and Bruce stood in the back ground and watched the two mates interact with each other. It shocked them how nice and soft he was being towards her. They knew he would never hurt her. But he was always so cocky, never soft. But he was so soft and caring towards his mate.

They clearly new that she was the only one he is going to be soft with.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader.