Chapter 31 Clint

Chapter 31

Aurora POV.
I walk down the hallway and found Clints room. I knock on his door and wait for a responds. Nothing. "Clint.... are you in here?"

Third person POV.
Clint walked down the hallway to his room. He just came back from practice, he was tired and slightly sad that he hasn't seen his mate that much this day. As he turned the corner to his room his lovly mate stood there knocking on his door.

Clint smiled and walked up to his mate wrapped his arms around her. She jumped and looked behind her. Clint smiled down and kiss her cheek. "Hello Aurora" he said out. His face went to her neck. He held her close to him as he opened his bedroom door. He slowly pushed his mate into his room. The door shut behind them too.

Aurora smiled and got out of his grasp she turned around and looked at her mate. She crosses her arms over her chests and smiled at at him.

"Tony and Natasha told me that if I asked you or the other for something or for you to do something for me. You would drop everything and do it for me.... is that true?" She asks. Clint smiled.

Aurora POV.
"That is true. We talked about the night we first met you. We all have been waiting for our mate. And we promised that we would do anything for them. You are my mate there for I will do anything for you" Clint said out. He took a step closer to me. He was smiling.

"So.... if I.... asked for.... you.... to do.... something for me the next time I come.... will you do it for me....?" I asks.

"Yes of course. What do you want?" He asks. He walks over to his bed and sits down and stares at me. I blush and look at the ground. I walk over to him with my eyes at the ground.

Third person POV.
Clint grabbed his mate and pulled her to him. He sat her down on his lap and looked her in the eyes. "What do you want my love?" He asks out. He pushed her hair away from her face.

"I.... I want to.... uhhmmmm..... want to have.... I want to connect our bond the next time we see each other....?" She said out. She was blushing. Her eyes were staring at his chest waiting for his response. He was shocked to hear that. He actually that he would be the last one to be connect with her. His heart was speeding in his chest. His hands were getting sweaty.

Clint smiled and, he grabbed her chine with his hand and pulled her head up so he could meet her eyes. "Yes Aurora. The next time I see you. We will 'connect' our bonds. We will be connected the next time we see each other" he said out. "Can I kiss you?" He asks out.

Aurora nods her head and stares into his eyes.

Aurora POV.
I kiss Clint. His hands moved down and rested on my hips. I get up not breaking this kiss and sat with one leg on each side of him. My hands rest on his cheeks. His still placed on my hips as I play with his hair. I kiss him, I move my lips down his the corner of his lips to his chin to his neck.

I make a hickey on his neck before moving back to his lips. I pull away and he tries to pull me back in, but I move my hand quickly to cover my mouth. He kisses the palm of my hand.

"Hmmm...." Clint pouts. "I would love to continue this but I have to say goodbye to the others" I said out. He smiled and nodded his head.
"Dont forget. The next time I come I want to see you straight away" I said out. I make him blush. I smile and kiss his cheek. "Of course love" he said smiling up at me. I smile and peck his lips. "Oh and as you promised that you would do anything g for me. I promise to do anything for you. All you have to do is asks" she said. After she said that she kisses his cheek and left the room quickly.

Third person POV.
Clint watch his mate leave the room with the biggest smile on his face. His mate wants to be connect with him. They both new that if she didnt need to go they could have 'connected' now. He was thrilled to know that his mate want him. He was shocked to find out that he was next. He was also very turned on.

His mate knows that he will drop everything for her. If she asked him to kill someone for her he will. He's great at that. He clued in on what she was doing. She was seeing if it was true. She wanted to see if they will do anything for them. As she will do for them too. He was happy to know that she loved them equal and that she would do anything for them too.

She wanted them to be happy with her. As the same for them. They wanted the love to be equal.

Small time skip. Sorry.
Aurora POV. 
I walked down the hallway to the lab to see Bruce. That's where I think i heard he was.

--------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.