Chapter 92 Behavior

Sorry if this sucks

Chapter 92 Behavior

Third person POV.

"What do you mean? What behavior?" Steve asks. Tony shrugs his shoulders, "He wouldn't even look at her. Everytime he would walk into the room he was out as fast as he could" Tony said. Steve stops and thinks over everything.

Bucky wasn't looking or even talking to Aurora, he would leave the room as fast as he could if Aurora was in it. He must have done something to make himself feel guilty and disappointed.

Aurora did try to call him over a couple of times but he dismissed her saying that he was tired or going to work out. At all did he look at her.

Tony shakes his head, the fact that he could feel her emotions, he knew that he was right. Bucky could have hurt her. Tony shakes his head and looks to Steve and shrugs his shoulders, "Actually thinking about it. He must have hurt her" he said.

Steve stood there thinking about it, he runs his fingers through his hair, "What do you mean?" He asks. "How could we even know that Bucky had hurt her?" Steve asks. "And even if we do fine out what do we do? Nothing. Clearly Aurora forgave him. Why else would she go with him today" Steve said. "Why not tell us" he adds on.

Tony groans and nods his head, "You're right" He grumbles out. "She seemed fine on the phone" Tony adds on.

"Where is she?" Steve asks him. "I don't know and clearly we don't need to do anything about it so I'm having my shower now" he grumbles out.

Tony walks his way to the door, he placed his hand on the door frame and looked back to Steve, "Hey also I thought you always know what's up with Bucky" he replied back.

Tony walked away leaving Steve standing there alone.

Steve POV.

Damn it. Tony is right. Most of us are gone on missions leaving Tony with her. What is he suppose to do. Nothing. No.

I leave the lab going straight to the kitchen.

Bucky must have hurt her to make himself feel like crap about it. But what did he do to her? She seems fine yesterday when I had talked to her. She was acting herself but thinking about Bucky wasn't. Bucky wasn't been around me or Aurora for days now.

"Hey Steve where is Aurora. I wanted to take her shopping for some swimsuits" Natasha asks. "She's with Bucky right now" I said.

"Ok also I want to tell you that we have a mission in three days" she said walking past me. Damn it how do we get anytime with her if we are constantly going on so many missions. 

How am I supposed to talk to her alone. And obvious thing to how am I supposed to bond with her if I get no alone time with her. "Hey Natasha who's going on the mission?"

Aurora POV.

'Ring' 'Ring' 'Ring'

"Hmmm" I open my eyes tiredly and reach out to my phone.

"Hello?" I said as like I wasn't asleep. "Hey baby we are picking up some food for the tower what would you like?" Tony asks.

I whip my eyes and yawn, "hmm.... what are you getting?" I asks. I push up from the bed and look around. Bucky wasn't in the room. The bathroom door was shut tight and the shower was on.

"Sorry I should have started with that. We are getting pizza. What would you like on top?" He said.

I chuckle, "Its fine. Umm... I love pepperoni" I said. "It's amazing" I add on.

I could hear him chuckle over the phone. "Ok pepperoni pizza for the lady" he said. I giggle and nod my head.

Why am I nodding my head hes not here. "Yes please" I say. "Ok. The others are wondering when are you coming back?" He asks.

I couldn't contain the yawn that escaped my mouth, "hmmm... sorry. Very soon. We will be back very soon" I said.

"Ok beautiful well I'll see you soon then. I love you" he said. I smile bigger, "I love you too" I said back.

A couple of seconds later we are off the phone and I was stepping out of bed.

When did Bucky leave the bed with out me knowing? I'm a light sleeper. I literally wake up if Dean goes to the bathroom at night and he's on the couch.

I walk over to the bathroom door and knocked on it, "Can I come in!?" I yell out.

I place my hand on the door nob and wait for his responds, "Yes!"

I quickly open the door and step in, "May I join you?" I asks. The shower curtains move to the side and Buckys head peeks out, "I would love that" he smirks.

Yes.

I strip from his shirt and my panties and stepped away from it, Bucky opens the curtains wide for me. I wrap my arms around his torso and hug him tightly.

"We have to get back to the tower very soon. Tony called twlling me that they are getting pizza for lunch and that the others wanted to see me" I said.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader