Chapter 54 Control

(I will like to add that the character doesn't act like a kid. She just lets her mates pick out some outfits. (Thought that would be cool) and she let's her mate hold her and carry her around. I don't think that's her being a kid or acting like a kid. That seems like a normal relationship)

Chapter 54
Warning talks about NSFW.

Aurora POV. 
I unbuckle the seat for the both of us, then we got out and I stood by the wall awkwardly waiting for the rest to come. My mind was still on the fact that two males had seen me... well technically they didn't see my body. But! They got the gif of what was happening.

"Well hello there gorgeous"

I look to my right and saw Stephen standing there in normal looking clothes. I smiled big, I quickly pushed off the wall and rushed into his arms. "Hello Stephen. I missed you" I said. He wrapped his arms around my body and kissed the top of my head.

"I missed you to gorgeous" he said. I look up at him and smiled big at him, "How have you been?" I asks him. "I have been great, what about you gorgeous?" He asks. "I've been great" I said.

He pulled me away from him and he looked into my eyes with a concern expression,  "There is something bothering you what is it?" He asks.

I look down and stared at the ground, "Well you see, when we were coming back from the store.... we were doing stuff" Clint said walking over.

Third person POV.
Aurora looked over and stared at him. As he counting to tell what had happen. Stephen looked between them. "You said Wanda as delt with it?" Stephen asks. Clint nodded his head and leaned onto the wall. "She texted Natasha saying that she delt with it" he added on. "They don't remember anything" Clint said.

Stephen nodded his head. "Well let me take her up, she should get into comfortable clothes" he said. Clint nodded his head and pushed off the wall. "But I want to help" Aurora said. "Next time beautiful, for now let Stephen get you cleaned up and changed" he said.

"You know I'm not a baby right" she said crossing her arms over her chest. Clint smiled sweetly at her, "We now. But just for now please go with him" he said. Aurora bit her lip and nodded her head. "Trust me beautiful next time we do something and you want to help, you can." Clint said. He walke over and kissed her head before he walled away.

Small time skip.
Stephen walked into Tony's room and walked over to the closet. She held Stephans hand as she walked behind him. "Ok what do you want to wear?" He asks. She shrugged her shoulders, "Well I think you guys like to baby me, so why not just pick it out for me" she said.

Stephen looked at her with a raised eye brow. "I'm sorry it bugs you, were still getting used to the fact that we have to share you. And the fact that we finally have our mate" he said. "Its fine... I like it... most of the time" she said. "I'm just adding, I'm not into kids play or whatever it's called when a female or Male acts younger then her age. I'm not like that" she said.

Stephen chuckles and nodded his head, "Ok, got it. But you liked to be told what to do" he said. He stepped closer to her, eyes was only on her, she nodded her head and bit her lip.

She stepped closed to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, "But I see that it doesn't bother any of you. You guys actually thinks it's hot, how you can order me around" she said to him.

She grins up at him, "You all know that you control me. You know that I let you do anything to me. I'll do anything for you, if you asked me to get you something. I will, if you asked me to get onto my knees.... I will. Just don't forget" she said. He moved in his spot, he could feel his pants get tighter and tighter.

Stephen grabbed her waist and looked into her eyes, his breathing was heavy as he spoke two words to her, "Forget what?" He asks. She leaned in closer to his face and looked straight into his eyes as she smirked up at him. "That I control you guys too. Every single one of you" she said.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader