Chaptet 42 Shy

Chapter 42
WARNING NSFW. (Hope you like it) (very awkward writing this chapter. 😳, so I hope you like it)

Third person POV.
Clint walked around the bed and sat down on the other side of his mate. His hand went and grabbed her free hand on top of the bed.

Auroras upper body was still hidden with the mattress even though Tony has seen her fully naked, and Clint has seen the top of her body.

Bruce stood awkwardly watching them.

Aurora looked over to Clint and smiled at him, he smiled back and squeezed her hand

Aurora POV.
I could feel all their eyes on me. Tony hand rubbed my back as Clint held my hand. Bruce stood very awkwardly but very adorable looking over the bed. His eyes scand over me.

I smile at him and sticked my free hand out towards him. Bruce smiled and walked over to the bed. He crawled over and grabbed my hand. "Sorry love about not being in the living room waiting for you" Tony said. "It's fine" I said. I smile at my three mates.

Tony hand rubbed up my back, "You know, you don't need to cover yourself up love" he said. His hand moved to the side my arm.

Third person POV.
Tony hand moved to her arm. Bruce let go of his mates hand as he watched Tony grab her hand. Aurora cheeks were on fire. Tony pulled her body from the bed.

He pushed her body into Clint. Her head was resting on his shoulder. Clint grabbed her hands and placed them on her stomach. Her upper body was exposed to them. Her heart was beating fast, her face was flushed.

Bruce face was almost as red as hers. His eyes scanded her body, Aurora looked up at Bruce. Her eyes locked with his as she bites her lip. She looked over to Tony and his eyes scanned her body before they locked with hers.

Clint lips kissed her shoulder and up her neck, he let go of her hands and moved to her chest. "Love is it ok if I can take these off?" Tony asks tugging at her pants. She moaned out and blushed big. She squeezed her legs together and hide her face.

Tony looked up at his mate, "Love, look at me. Just tell me if I'm pushing for to much" he said to his mate. Clint stopped what he was doing to her breasts and grabbed her waist. He pulled her up and placed her better on his lap. Then he grabbed her hands from her face and slowly pulled her hands away from her face.

Bruce sat there watching everything unfold, "Love just tell us what you want" Tony said soflty.

Tony sat at the end of her feet staring into her eyes. Clint sat with her on his lap, his arms wrapped around her body and his head on her shoulder. Bruce sat on the bed, his eyes didn't leave his mates body. He didn't know what to do, should he leave or stay. Should he being looking at her body or should his eyes be locked on the wall ahead of him?

Aurora sat on Clints lap with her hands on her stomach, she did think all of this was really hot. But she didn't know? She new she was going to 'get some', but she didn't know if she should wait until she has mated with all of her mates alone first before it becomes.... whatever was going to happen... and might.... who knows.

"I.... I don't know...." she whispered out. "I do think this is really hot.... but...." she stopped and looked around the room. She didn't know what to say, she didn't want to hurt them. She did want do something but.... with all of them watching her. She didn't know.

Aurora POV.
I looked into Tony's eyes, "I'm not saying this would never happen.... I just don't know" I said blushing. Tony smiled.

"Ok. Both Bruce and I will leave you be.... for now" he said. My cheeks are very worm and red. I didn't want them to leave, but then again I do. I wanted to finish the bonding process with Clint. But then I also love there presence of all three of my mates.

I look over to Bruce and catch his eyes. His cheeks were red as ever, he was so awkward and adorable. His eyes moved down from my eyes and down to my chest. He blushes more and looks away quickly. I move my eyes to Tony with a small frown on my face.

Did he like my body? Or did he hate it?

Third person POV.
Aurora looked away from Bruce to Tony with a small frown on her face. She was scared that Bruce didn't like... her body. Her mind was playing mind games with her and she didn't know what to think.

She didn't know that Bruce was just flustered, her body was breath taking to him. The way she looked up at him with those innocent eyes made is mind go crazy. He had to make sure the other guy doesn't freaks out. His heart was beating pretty fast. She had no idea what control she has on them.

Tony looked over to his science buddy and saw him looking at a wall with red cheeks.
Tony fiugered out what was happening, but it's Tony he was going to bug him about it, "You ok there buddy? You seem flushed" He asks. Bruce looked over to Tony with his red cheeks. "Yeah-yeah I'm good" he mumbled out. His eyes scanned his mates body fast before looking back to the wall.

"Love is it ok if we look at your body.... your breast?" Tony asks. Bruce looked over at Tony with a raised his eye brow at him.

Aurora looked at Tony with a confused expression on her face. She was confused of why he was asking since he was already looking at her body.

She didn't care that they looked at her, she knows that they aren't going do anything bad. Their her mates it's not like they are strangers. She does get shy and very nervous but that's just her and her mind playing games with her.

She nodded her head with red cheeks. "See Bruce you can look"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader.