Chapter 62 Violence

Chapter 62
WARNING Violence

Third person POV.
With Peter.

Peter swong to the Avengers tower, he lands on the clear glass and climbed up to one of the rooms that he easily pushes the window open and climb in.

He lands on the ground and takes of his mask.

"Welcome back Peter Parker" F

"Welcome back Peter Parker" F.R.I.D.A.Y. said. "Hello F.R.I.D.A.Y."

Peter walked out of the room, he walked into Tonys and pulled out his laptop.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. can you search for Aurora please. Where is she?" He asks.

"Scaning now"

Aurora POV.
I was running out of steam, my legs were hurting and my lungs burned.

I have no idea where Dean is. We had split up as we were running semi away from the evil Pixies. There were three of them... and clearly what I had thought before hand about them only hunting males, where clearly wrong. Very wrong.

"Ahhhh...!"

I tripped over a rock and tumbled down a long hill. That had a shit ton of bumps and rocks.

(That should all be fake make up. Or aesthetic picture. The girls faces are make up.) (Just want to put that in)

I wrap my arms around my head to protect myself. My body was aching so bad. I had probably broken something. I finally reached the bottom of the ground and got up right away.

This wasn't the first time I had tripped and feel down a hill, I know what I'm doing, and I also have no time to lay there, they are chasing me. I look behind me and I could see two of them standing at the top of the hill.

There white eyes stared back at me as they stood still, then there wings flapped and they were flying their way to me.

"Fuck" I mumbled out.

Third person POV.
Aurora ran, she jumped over trees and a big rocks. She made sure she doesn't trip again, she didn't have her bag with her and she had lost her gun when she was running, but she wasn't useless.

She stop and turne around. Her arms moved in a circle motions, her hands went close together. She was finally going to use her powers, she didn't know why she didn't use them at the start.

There was a bright light coming from her hands

There was a bright light coming from her hands. The light went flying at one of the flying Pixies. The pixies goes flying into a tree behind them. The other goes and stands infront of her, there long skinny hand grabbed a hold of her shoulder and throws her into a tree.

Aurora gasps out, she pushes up from the ground, the pixie runs up to her but she dodged the punch. The pixie fist goes through the tree. Aurora runs behind the pixie and shots a beam of light into it's back.

Doesn't do that much damage for the first hit. After shoot it the 3rd time it slowly started to bleed out.

The pixie turns around and screeches out. Then attacks her. Aurora lands onto her back. She gasps out.

The cold hand grabs her throat and started to squeeze, her hands went reached out, her hands grabbed ahold of his head and shots another beam of light through it's head.

She closes her eyes as air went back through her lungs. The first pixie flopped over and landed on the ground.

Aurora looked around her and saw the other pixie was crouched down onto a branch a couple of trees away. Just watching her. Their eyes staring into each others. It's head tilted sideways.
Aurora was gasping for air and she moved her body to the side and pushed herself up.

She wobbly got up and kept her eyes onto the almost last pixie. It's mouth went wide and it screeched out. The pixie pushed off the tree and flew at Aurora in a non-human speed.

Aurora moved away quickly and it landed onto the ground. Aurora wobbly brought her hand up and used her powers.

The area she was at went bright, very bright. Like when you turn your phone on at night and blind yourself.

Aurora drops her hand, her eyes rolled back onto her head and fall back and her body goes limp. Her body lands on the ground and she was left unconscious alone in the dark of night in the middle of the woods.
--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader