Chapter 87 Fuck Me

Note please read. Please go check out the newest book I have published. The first page on it is very important to read. It gives information on what's going to happen to this book. At one point I'll post that note in here but not yet.

Again it gives information about what's going to happen.

WARNING NSFW, dirty talk.

Chapter 87 Fuck Me

Third person POV.

Aurora cries out, she digges her nails down his back. Bucky continue to pump his fingers deep in and out of her. Everytime he drove his fingers into her it hit her g-spot everytime. She arched her back, "So fucking tight and dripping" he said. He shoves his a thrid finger into her. He wants her to feel good. Bucky wants to make her cum over his fingers, he wants to feel her pussy clinch around his fingers and cum over his fingers.

Aurora cries and digging her nail into his back, "Holy shit" she barked back. She bits down onto her lip so hard that she made it bleed she could taste iron in her mouth but she didn't care. She felt the familiar feeling in the pit of her stomach rise.

Aurora legs shake very bad that she couldn't even think straight and the only thing he had done so far was finger fucked her to her first orgasm of the day. All Aurora did was buckles her hips up into his hand to ride her through her orgasm.

She could feel Bucky smile against her right shoulder. Finally he pulls back and looks at her, she opens her eyes and looked into his eye. She was pleading for more. She needs more.

Bucky kiss her lips passionately, "Please... ugh I need more. I need you. Please fuck me" she whimpers out. She moves her leg up, she gasps out as she felt his cock rub up against her knee. It was hard, warm and pulsing. Bucky groans because of the contact of her knee rubbing him. She smirks into the kiss and continues to rub up and down his cock making him groan into the kiss. "I need you too" he mumbled onto her lips. Bucky could feel her smile into the kiss.

Bucky pulled his hand away from her pussy lips and grabbed ahold of his cock with his hand. He pulled his lips away from hers and looks at her. "I'm going to put myself into you now. Ok" he said unsure if he should or wait for her responds.

And he did, he waited all he did was stare at her like a deer in headlights. She quickly nods her head and moan, her hips buckle up for him. "Please, please put you throbbing cock in me. I need you. I'm begging you to do so" she had begun to beg for him.

It was like she was in heat. Like a crazy wolf in heat. All her mind could think about was his cock pushing into her, barring deep into her, filling her up so good, she wanted him to fuck her so hard and deep to make her a mess. Aurora wants him to finish the bond. She wants him so bad that she wanted to be in control and she did.

She couldn't wait any longer. Aurora quickly flips them over to where she straddle his torso. Her hands on his chest as she looks deep into his eyes, "I'm sorry I couldn't wait" she breaths out.

She picked herself up and grab his cock with her bare hands and placed it to her entrance, she looks back to Bucky as she slowly sank down him.

Her lips still bleed from puncturing it. Bucky sees and whipes the blood that dripped down.

Aurora fought to keep her eyes close but failed as her head falls forward with a whimpering mess, Bucky quickly grabbed ahold of her hips and breaths heavily.

She wasn't even down to the base and she already felt herself coming again. Bucky couldn't rip his eyes away from her, he loved watching her come undone. The way she moans and tremble because of him. His cock was soaking with her juice and he loves it.

"Holy shit beautiful. You look so hot ride me" he growls, "So fucking hot" he adds on.

Aurora breathing got shaky as he spoke to her. Dirty talk, it was so fucking hot to her, his voice was so sexy to her and everything he says right now caused her core to throb for him.

"Your so fucking tight" he growled out. His grip on her hips tightens. "That's it doll, I'm on top" he growled out, he flips them over and thrusts his full thick and long cock deeper into her.

Her head falls back into the pillow and cries out. She wrap her arms and legs around him.

"Please fuck me Bucky" she begs.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader