Chapter 67 Relax

Mentions about anxiety. WARNING NSFW. Sorry short chapter

Chapter 67

Third person POV.
Aurora sat back with her eyes closed shut, she was stressed out. She texted Tony back. She told him that she was very sorry that she hasn't text them back. And that what Peter had said was the truth. She said that she was fine and good and there hasn't been a text back yet and ever second she waits for one her anxiety went up.

Peter walked down the hallway to the room with his arms full of food and drinks. The both of them haven't eaten since last night and it is 12:25 now and he was starving, and he should know now that Aurora will be hungry too.

He walked back into the room, "Ok so I brought us some water bottles, and Pepsi, then I grabbed some muffins, cookies, grapes, banana, apples, crackers and some different kind of candy" Peter said. He walked over to a small table in Tony's room and placed the food and drinks down. He claps his hands together and turn around with a smile but froze as he sees his mate. Her head rested on the pillow, she looked stressed and in a shit loud of pain.

"Hey you ok Beautiful?" He asks. He walks over, he kneels down onto the mattress and climbed over her. He picks his right hand up and moved some hair that feel over her face. "Hey open those beautiful eyes" he said. "Come on" he adds on.

She opens her eyes, "What's wrong?"
"I'm sorry.... I'm just.... I don't like lieing to you guys... well not you anymore... but the others... Tony and the others think my phone died and that I'm fine.... when really I'm not.... and you lied to Tony" she said out. "They will be back soon, clearly they are going to see me like this... all brusies up. I have 3 broken ribs... and a sprained wrist and foot... how can I explain that to them?" She asks. "I can't say I fell down his stairs, because he can look through the videos and see that I haven't even stepped down or up his stairs" she added on.

She whipped away her tries, "Hey it's ok... everything will be fine. They will be back tomorrow, that gives us time to either fiuger out how to lie to them... or you tell them... or get them to read you're file" Peter said. "They will understand... I think"

"I think....?" Aurora asks. "I'm sorry I don't know why I said that" Peter said. "No it's fine.... you're right.... they could have the opposite reaction you had. They might be mad. Of course they are going to be mad. We... I'm been lieing to all of you" she said. "I'm scared.... but I don't like lying to any of my soulmates" she said. She close her eyes, her hands went and covered her eyes as tries escape down her cheek. To took a deep breath in.

Peter stared at her, he felt bad, "Hey, please look at me, don't cry" he said. He grabbed her chin and whipped the tires away. She brought her hands down and placed them beside her. He whipped her cheeks dry, "Please listen to me, I'm not leaving you, the others aren't leaving you too. They might be mad, but they will get over it. They love you. I love you" Peter said.

"I need you to calm down and stop tensing up. You could hurt yourself more" he adds on. "Trust me when I say none of them are going to leave you. Just try and stay calm"

He kisses her forhead, he places his arms on each side of her body and kept his gaze on her. "Your so beautiful" he said.

She blushes, "I have any idea on how I could help you calm down... only if your up to it" he said. "What kind of idea?" She asks.

Of course she knew what he was getting at. "One that your going to love, just lay back and relax. I have everything in control" he said.

Peter's lips crashed onto hers in a heated kiss. Her left hand rested onto his cheeks. He pulled and kissed down her lips and down to her neck. He was being soft, he didn't want to hurt her.... her throat was bruised, so he had to be soft were every he touched. Her mouth was gasp open as pushed up her baggy wool sweater, his cold hand touched her warm skin.

Her body shivered at his touches. He moved down and placed his lips onto her stomach and kissed her softly.

Peter pull back and smiled at her, "I can't do anything to big, but I want to help you release some stress" he said. His fingers touched the rim of her sweatpants and tugged at them.

"Just relax"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader