Chapter 20 Tired

Chapter 20

Sort of NSFW

Aurora POV.

Peter stood in front of me, he was blushing now. My legs are still trembling. "Your bleeding" he whispered out. I look down at my legs. He was right I was.

"Are you ok? Please tell me I didn't hurt you?" He asks worried.
"Peter I'm fine, really I am. That's what happens when it's your first time" I said sitting up. I grab his arm and pulled him for a soft and passionate kiss. I could feel him smile in the kiss.
"I was the one that took your V vard?"
"Yeah...." I said quietly.

He blush even more, but he had a goofy smile on his face. I looked down at myself and back up to him.
"I need a shower" I said blushing. He nodded his head, he went and grabbed a shirt from the drows and put it over my shoulder. I went to get up but right away I fell forward. He catches me and picked me up like a bride, he walked into the bathroom and sat me down onto the counter. Before he walks away to start the shower I grab his face and kiss him. His fingers slowly went up my leg but I stop him with a smile on my face, I pull away and look into his eyes.

"I'm tired" I said softly. "I know, I'm sorry" he said softly. "Its ok" I said pecking his lips again. He smiled, his hand cups my left cheek and he kisses my temple before he walks and starts the water.

He checked the water then turned around, he came back. "Come here" he said he grabbed the shirt and pulled over my head and throwed it to the ground. I went to jump off but he grabbed me before I could land on the ground. He walked us into the shower.

Small time skip.
After we cleaned our self's in the shower were just standing under the water holding each other.

I smile as I felt the heart, Peter's heart burn. I kiss his shoulder, I look up at him and smiled. "I can feel our bond being connected fully" I whispered. He smiled down at me. "Yeah I can feel it too. I think I just fell more in love with you" he kisses my forhead and rest my head back down on his chest with a big smile on my face.

Peter POV.
I was the one to take her Cherry. I was the first one to be fully bonded with. I smile down at my mate. I couldn't stop thinking about how she sat on the bed, when she was taunting me. That was really, really hot. Her soft lips on my neck and chest, the way she would look into my eyes when I was pounding in her, the way she withered under my touch. Her moans, her moans makes me go crazy.

My arms are wrapped around her in the shower. We just standing in each other percent. The bond being fully connected was rushing through our body's like waves on a beach. I'm in love with her. She's my other half, my world, and I really hope she feels the same way.

I squeeze her, "I think we should get out now" I whispered in her ear.
"Hmmm...Hmmm..." she hummed tiredly. She was very tired that she couldn't stay up, or maybe she's sore. I'm so pourd. I pull her away from me, and place her arms limply on my shoulders. "Wrap your arms around my neck and jump" I said. She did what I said a grabbed her thighs and carried her out and place her back to the counter. I walk and turn of the water.

I peeked over my shoulder, she was shivering. I went back and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her. "Hmmm.... you know your really handsome" she said groggily, she has a goofy small smile on her face as she tries to keep her eyes open. "Thank you beautiful" I peck her lips.

I quickly grab a towel and dryer her hair as good as I can. She giggles. Shes beautiful when she giggles. Very adorable. I push her hair away from her face.

Pick her up and dry her body making sure to add more attention to her breast. She moan and leans her head on my shoulder. After drying her off I grab the shirt again and put it over her head, she puts her arm through the shirt. I pick her up and place her on the bed. I went to the my drows and grab black boxer and put them on her.

"Is this ok? Do you want any sweatpants?" I asks. She shakes her. No. She lays in the bed with her eyes cloes and her arms spread out.
"Ok little mate, I need to take you back to the other, they can't wake up with out you in the room" I said to her. She opens her eyes just a little bit and smiled. "Ok" she sticks her hands up into the air. I chuckle and pick her up. Her arms wrap around my neck and her head on my shoulder.

I walk out of the room and quietly walked back to the others. When we got into the room it looked like everyone was still asleep. I smile and walk back to where she was sleeping before. Right between Thor and Tony. Without waking the others I placed the covers over her body and went back to my spot stairing at her. She's so beautiful.

I guess that the others would find out that we did it. She's cover with hickeys, and I think I bruised her hips a bit with me holding her down when she was moving to much.

Her lips are puffy and chapped. She looked so beautiful cover with some of my hickeys, since Clint, Peitro and Thor already gave her hickeys. I could feel my lips turn up to a smirk. But I was the first one to make love with her. To bond with.

Everything about me and her was different then before. I feel so connected more. Like we are one. I fell more in love with her, I feel way more provocative then before and that was saying a lot.

I got comfortable and closed my eyes. And everything went dark.

-----
Hope you like it😳