Chapter 34 Wanda

Chapter 34
WARNING NSFW

Aurora POV.
I walk down the hallway again to Wanda's room. She was next, then it will be Pietro.

Third person POV.
Aurora walked to Wanda's room and knocked on it. She was fiddling with her fingers. The door open right away. Wanda was sitting on her bed. She looked at her mate with a small smile on her face.

"Hello Wanda" Aurora said, "Can I come in?" She asks. Wanda smiled big and nodded her head. Aurora walked in and sat beside her, Wanda grabbed her hand and held it.

"Dean should be here soon to pick me up. Like very soon" Aurora said.

She has 4 more mates to say goodbye to. She might be running out of time. But she wants and have to say goodbye to all her mates. She just needs to see them at least one more time before she leave for a couple of days. It could end up lasting longer or maybe shorter. I fought shorter.

"Ok princess" Wanda said. She leans in and kisses her mates cheek. "I can not wait for you to come back" she added on.

Aurora smiled, she wrapped her arms around Wanda's body and pulled her close to her. She leans in and kisses Wanda's cheek.

Wanda's blush and laughs. Her hands grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to her, "I will miss you to princess" she said. They both pulled away with smiles on there faces.

Wanda was happy, thrilled to be in her mates arm, same goes for Aurora, she was happy to finally speak to her. Even though again it is not for long. But it still is better then nothing.

Aurora POV.
"I also came to tell you that, the deal you made, the promise you made. It umm.... counts for me to. I will protect, and care for you for the rest of my life" I said out. "I will never betray you ever" I added on.

"And I am thankful for that" Wanda said. "I will protect and care for you. I will never betray you either. You mean the world to me" she said. "You mean the world to me too" I said.

Wanda's cheeks weren't red, "Thank you princess" she said. "Can I kiss you?" I asks. My cheeks went red.

Third person POV.
Aurora blushes and looks down at her lap. "Ok course princess" Wanda said
She grabs her mates face and pushes her lips on her mates.

Aurora brings her hands up to her mates head and kissed back. Wanda hands moved down and grabbed her waist, she pushed herself up and pushed her mate down onto the mattress.

"I know you don't have that much time, but please let me continue kissing you" Wanda begged. Aurora smiled and grabbed her mates head and pulled her into a heat kiss. Wanda smiled in the kiss, she kissed her back and sat on top of her. "Just for a tiny bit" Aurora spoked out. Her hands grabbed Wanda's waist and pulled her closer to her body.

"I know princess" Wanda mumbled out as she kissed down to Aurora neck. "Hmmm..." Aurora moans out.

Wanda pulls away and looks into her mates eyes, "Can I leave a hickey on you too?" She ask. Aurora blushes and nodded her head. "Can I leave one on your hips? I love your hips" Wanda asks excited.

Aurora nodded her head violently. Wanda smiled big and moved down her mates body so she was hovering over her stomachs. She moved the cloth that covered her mates skin. Her lips attacked the bare skin, she suck and bite her skin. Aurora quitly moaned out as she played with Wanda's hair.

Wanda's hand grabbed her hips and held them still. Wanda pulled away and looked at her masterpiece.

Wanda grins at the mark on her mates skin. Aurora looked up at her mates with innocent eyes. Wanda moved her hands up her mates stomach to ger breasts. She squeezed them. Aurora bite her finger and slowly closed her eyes. Wanda grinned down on Aurora and squeezed her breast a bit harder.

Aurora moand, her eyes shot open and she grabbed Wanda's hip. "Wanda, uhhh... we uhh... don't have Uhhh.... time. Omg" Aurora moaned out. "I know princess, uhh..." Wanda moaned out. "Can I kiss you again?" Wanda asks. Aurora bites her lip.

"I know you are very close, let me help you out" Wanda said. Her lips ghosts hers.

"Please princess?"

Aurora POV.
"Uhhh... yes. Uhhh... yes please" I moad out. Wanda smiled and kissed me. My hands were on her hips and her and moving down to my shorts.

"It'll be quick" Wanda moan out. Her fingers unzipped my shorts. She looked up and me as she pulled my short and panties off. She bites her lips before her eyes scanned Aurora body.

Wanda eyes went back to her mates and grins before her lips attached to her mates pussy. She licked between her folds and up to her clit. Her eyes never leaving her mates. Aurora was a moaning mess, her hip rocked back and forth. Her lips moved back down and her tounge pushed into her tight wet whole.

Wanda's left hand grabbed Auroras hip and held it down, her right hand moved down her body until her tumb was rubbing Auroras clit.

Aurora covered her mouth with her hands as she muffled moans. "I'm close" Aurora muffled out. Wanda grin. She fastened the motions of her mouth and tumb before Aurora was cumming. Aurora bite down her on her lip a little bit to hard making it bleed.

Aurora POV.
My head flys back up as my legs trembling under my mates touch. "Omg, uhhh...." I moaned out.

"Thank you" I moaned out. She gets up and smiled at me. I closed my eyes and smiled. I open my eyes when I felt Wanda's whip my legs. She held a washcloth and cleaned me up. "Thank you, Wanda" I said out. She smiled at me.

I sit up and looked into her eyes. She leans in and kiss me quickly. "It is no problem princess" she said. "I know your going to feel bad that you have to rush off. But it is ok" Wanda said.

I frown, "I'm sorry that I can't do anything to you, to help you out with your pleasure" I said out.

"It is ok... maybe when you come back we could continue" Wanda said grinning. I blush and nod my head.

Wanda helps me get my panties and shorts on before she kissed my cheeks and walked me to Pietros room.

"Thank you Wanda" I said wrapping my arms around her neck and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around me before she pulled away. "I will see you soon my mate" she said in her very attractive hot accent.

She leaves and walked way smiling big.
So next time I come here I will connecting my bond with Clint. Then I will have Wanda. I blush at my thoughts and knocked on Pietro room.

----------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.