Chapter 93 Have To Go

WARNING semi NSFW

Chapter 93 Have To Go

Third person POV. 

Aurora shuffles from one foot to the other one. She looks up to Bucky and gives him a genuine smile. She couldn’t stop herself from getting turned on again. Between her legs were getting wetter then the shower was getting her. Bucky was shielding her from the water, only a few bits of water would hit her face. 

She couldn't stop herself from getting turned on again. He was fucking sexy wet. His body was fucking dripping sexy right now. She bites her lip as she looks into his eyes. He raises his eyebrow at her with a grin on his face. His body hovered over hers as he kept his eyes on her.

He runs his hand down her waist and places his hands onto her waist and asks her "What?.”

She blushes and looks away from him quickly. She places her cheek onto his toned chest and sighs out.  She snuggles as close she could to him. Her legs rub up against each other as she fights the urge of her heat. Man was she very turned on. 

She shakes her head a bit, "I don't know. I just like this'' she mumbles out. Her eyes flutter shut as she sighs in annoyance. She bites her lip a bit hard making her mouth taste like iron fast. Bucky looks down at her confused on what's up with her. 

She was turned on and she knew that she had to get back to the others very soon. She did want to be able to walk into the living room where most of her soulmates were without limping as much as she already was. 

Bucky trails her fingers over her skin making her giggle and squirm under his touch. He tightens his arms around her to stop her from moving. Bucky smiles. He leans down and kisses the top of her head, then her temple and then captures her lips with his for a short passionate kiss. His arms tighten around her body and hold her closer to him. 

Aurora sighs into the kiss and kisses him back with more need then he intended into the passionate kiss. Her hands move from his back to the back of his neck and pull him down more towards him. One of his hands grabbed one of her hips as the other hand went to her cheek. 

Bucky moans into the kiss before pulling back and kisses her nose. Aurora groans and gets onto her tippy toes to attach her lips back onto his. He smirks and pulls his head back. Aurora stands back down and looks up to him annoyed that he had denied her. She bites her lip. 

“You ok dear?” he smirks at her. She pouts up to him, “No I am not” she clarified to him. She steps back a bit and looks at him. He chuckles at her, “Come here dear” he said. He reaches his hands out and grabs her upper arms and pulls her back to him. 

She giggles as her cheek light hits his toned chest. Her hands went and placed them onto his chest, she looked up to him biting her lip again. She snuggles as close as she could to him, she moves her head to the side and she lightly kisses his chest. Bucky couldn't stop himself from smiling and blushing at how adorable she was acting. 

He could tell that she was clinging to him, like she didn't want to let him go. He could also tell what was also wrong with her. Come on he could feel her emotions right now. It was and wasn’t rare for the male soulmates to feel their soulmate emotions. Most of the time the donamint in the relationship could feel their submissions emotions. 

Bucky and Tony are the only ones who had gotten this ‘side effect’ of bonding with their soulmate. Tony had not said a word to her about that. He wanted to keep it more as a secret weapon on her and… everyone else. Tony could feel how depressed Aurora got when Bucky had kept ignoring her for these past days. That would be how Bucky knows how turned on she was. 

"You know you're really hot and comfortable" she mumbles out. Bucky chuckles and kisses the top of her head again.

Bucky slowly trailed his fingers down her side again, his hands grasped onto her hips tightly. In a quick movement he picks her up. Aurora quickly wrapped her legs around his waist. 

She giggles. Her hands grabbed a hold of his shoulders fast to keep herself from falling back. When she is stable she looks down to him and smiles. “Hi” she mumbles out. Bucky chuckles and beams up to her. The biggest smile spread over his handsome face as he locked his eyes with her beautiful ones. 

“Hello darling” he smirks out.

--------------Hope you like it

--------------
Hope you like it. 
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
Request any one shot. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel. 
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single one written. I do not judge. 
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader