University

I quickly gain my composure and try my best not too make it apparent that  my cheeks where on fire. "Well it's nice to finally meet you Hannah, I would love to talk after class... maybe over a cup of coffee?" She chuckles as I say this "Oh I'm sorry hun I'm actually seeing someone." She winks at a girl who sits down next to her and then immediately plants one on her which not only shocks me but apparently the blonde woman who has just sat down next too her. "Oh my gosh Hannah do you have to do that every time a guy hits on you? I'm sure they'd know just how gay you are the moment you started talking to them, oh I'm Alexis by the way." Alexis extends her thin hand towards me and my temporary let down is replaced with the excitement of making new friends, "Chase Taylor, it's a pleasure meeting both of you, and again terribly sorry for bulldozing you the other day, I was late too meeting up with someone." My ears turn hot with embarrassment again at the events that unfolded the yesterday and I quickly change the subject "so I have to know what you guys are doing in a advance pediatrics class, I don't see a lot of people interested in this field," I gesture my head towards the other ten people who are sitting in the class as we wait for the professor to arrive. "Well I just want to be in the class because Alexis is in this class, that and I needed another credit to get my PhD in psychology, funny story actually-" Hannah's sentence is cut short by the room doors slamming open and a fluff ball of strawberry red  hair running into class. The stranger seemed to be holding all of her belongings in her arms and she makes a bee line too the seat next too me "What did I miss? How behind am I? I new I was going to be late!" She then tosses her tan book bag to the floor before putting her laptop on the desk. I inhale sharply and clear my throat by coughing making her aware of my presence, she looks at me and that's when I speak "no you're not late, but keep running into class like that and you'll soon be the biggest weirdo here," I chuckle at this and so does Hannah and Alexis. The pale girls cheeks turn a bright red before she composes herself "well I wouldn't be making fun of me when I have my shirt on backwards," I look down and sure enough; the tag that is stamped onto the back of the shirt is sitting on my chest. I glare at her as I put my arms into the shirt and start twisting it around trying to keep from lifting it up too much, as I do this the new girl stares and I could see the temptation in her eyes forming "like what you see?" I grin devilishly and she quickly snaps her head away from me making sure not to give away her reaction "What's your name anyways?" she spits at me while trying to gain her composure. I grin again at her, she's innocent but fiery in spirit "Chase Taylor, and what's your name love?"  I lean onto her desk and edge myself closer to her, I can feel the heat radiating from her. I can see Hannah and Alexis judging me from the corner of my eye, it's obvious to them that I'm flustering this girl, that's before the mystery woman turns her head and leans in even closer, and as my cheeks heat up she whispers inches away from my lips "my name is Kayla, and you gotta earn the love part." she winks and turns her attention back to the board as the professor walks in and greets the class, leaving me flustered and my heart racing.

DISCLAIMER: Well guys I'm sorry this took literally a year to write, I didn't think  I would ever write another part to this story ever again but here I am and I genuinely hope you enjoy.