Sunsets

DISCLAIMER! IT'S GONNA GET REALLY SMUTTY KIDDOS

Three weeks later;

Devon finally makes it back here with a U-haul; between school, her and Kayla texting me twenty-four seven, and unpacking all of my own stuff, I have little to no time to do anything for myself or alone for that matter. Devon hops down out of the U-haul and she smiles brightly; her Brown hair and mahogany eyes shine in the sun and I admire how confident she's become in the last few weeks. My pocket buzzes and Kayla texts me asking when I am going to be picking her up, I smile and respond telling her that I'll be there shortly "Hey Dev, I got a date tonight..... Would you mind a rain check for the pizza and movies marathon??" Devon smirks and bombards me with a bunch of questions "who is it? It's Kayla isn't it?! I knew you two where gonna hit it off!" Devon slugs my shoulder before pushing me towards my bike and making me get on "If you don't come home tonight text me please, if you bring her home please be quiet, and either way please use protection." Devon winks at me and I roll my eyes before peeling out of the parking lot towards my date.

I arrive at her place twenty minutes early, I'm nervous and sweating; this is the first time in years since I've been on a proper date. I told her to wear something casual but that it would be a surprise as to where we're going, I'm wearing a white V-neck and black jeans with a pair of classic vans. As I'm sitting there Kayla's Door opens up and everything slows down; she's wearing black and white converse with blue skinny jeans and a white tank top with a plaid shirt over it, she's wearing no makeup and is still absolutely stunning. Kayla must have noticed my gawking because she clears her throat and that snaps me out of my trans "see anything you like Mr. Taylor??" she gives me a wink before climbing onto the back of my bike and putting her helmet on. I shake my head a little and clear my throat "Oh I uh.... I was just thinking of something" instantly I get a flash back of those black panties and that white V neck she was wearing that morning. As we're driving down the road there is a comfortable silence between us, and that's when she decided too speak "So where are we going mister Taylor??" she yells this as the wind whips around us as we make our way down twists and turns "Just you wait, I know you'll love it so just be patient." I smirk as I say this knowing that she's told me enough over these past few weeks to get a guess as to the things she likes to do.

After taking her through the most scenic route I could think of, and grabbing a couple burgers from a place call Norma's, we arrive at our destination. Kayla takes off her helmet and gasps "this is absolutely gorgeous chase, how'd you know I loved sunsets so much?" The Puget Sound Lake has the sun setting perfectly on the tiny ripples in the water, and the tree line seems to be decorated by natural light bulbs casting outlines and shadows onto the river. Kayla and I take a seat on a bench and dig into our burgers, she sigh before leaning her head on my shoulder which instantly shoots warmth through the entire left side of my body "isn't this just the prettiest thing you've ever seen??" she looks up at me and My heart instantly skips several beats, I try to regain my composure; alright chase you got this, it's just a girl, not like you've been kinda falling for her lately, just say something back. As I try too think she catches on too my sudden increase in pulse "say what's on your mind Mr. Taylor, I can tell you're nervous" she leans in and my breath catches and my brain finally starts to turn the gears in it "well I was just thinking about what you said and I disagree with you because you are far prettier than any sunset." With that I grab her face gently and Kiss her passionately, our tongues find each other and they move in perfect sync. I love the way she taste; even though we just had burgers she still has a hint of mint and coconut on her lips, as we kiss a couple passes us and starts to whistle breaking us from our paradise. Kayla blushes and I'm grinning from ear to ear, she is completely intoxicating and I want more "Would you like too maybe.... continue this back at my place?" I kiss her again and she grins before grabbing my hand and leading us back to the bike.

The whole ride back is absolute torture, Kayla kept rubbing my hardened member between my jeans and it took everything in me to keep the chopper straight. When we finally get to her place I wait till she puts up her helmet before I pick her up and carrying her into the house while marking her with love bites up and down her neck, she moans into my ear and my member throbs against the entrance of her between the pieces of fabric against them, I open the door up quickly while carrying her with one arm. We get inside and I slam the door before throwing her on the couch, her face is bright red and she's breathing heavy Good she must feel what I'm feeling right now "what do you want beautiful? Just ask politely and I'll give it too you." I growl this into her ear which rewards me with another moan that escapes her lips, then she sits up a bit "I don't think I'm ready to do the full deed with you but I definitely want something from you" her eyes are full of lust and my member twitches in agreement with her last statement. I get on my knees and begin to leave a trail of kisses tracing her waistband, she clamps my head between her thighs and I groan in pleasure before I unbutton her pants and strip both her panties and pants off of her leaving her completely exposed to my eyes only. I slowly ease my lips down to her entrance and flick my tongue on her clit making her hips buck and her folds come crashing into my mouth, she lets out a deep sigh as I begin swirling my tongue inside of her "oh fuck Chase right there don't stop!" Every word that leaves her lips makes my member ache, so I begin to unbutton my pants and let him out. I lean back briefly and I hear her say "holy shit" under her breath, I look up and she's staring at my throbbing hard on. Suddenly she shoves me down and climbs on top of me and begins kissing down my chest and working her way down to him, she takes him in her mouth and I let out a moan that only causes her to suck more, she bobs her head and swirls her tongue around my throbbing  member and I grab a ball of her hair and tug it lightly hearing a low growl come from her. She continues to bob her head and each time she does she takes more of him into her mouth "Fuck I'm gonna come" and with that I release inside of her mouth and to my surprise she swallows all of it. She licks the corners of her lips which reminds me of what I was doing earlier, so I grab ahold of her waist and pull it to me before sticking my mouth on her, I start to suck harshly on her clit and it makes her clamp her thighs around my head before she suddenly releases into my mouth, her juices are tasty and I lick every drop up.

I slowly climb up next to her and lay down before wrapping her into me "have you ever done this before??" the question is stated in pure curiosity and nothing else, I have had my own fair share of experiences and I wouldn't judge her if that was the case, what she says next makes my jaw drop "actually that's why I didn't want to go all the way with you.... I'm a virgin." I instantly start to panic thinking of how I could be possibly pushing all of this unto her, my mind starts too race and I go to get up but she forces me back down "But just because I am doesn't mean I didn't want to do that with you, why do you look like you wanna book it out of here??" Her eyes show hurt and abandonment and I instantly regret trying to leave just now, so I kiss her forehead gently and wrap her back into me. She sighs and smiles before grabbing her phone from the coffee table "hey I gotta go make a call real quick, how bout you stay the night?" I nod my head and go to head for the guest room "oh no you're staying with me tonight mister, after that you've earned it, plus I wanna talk to you about some things." The last part makes my heart stop as she turns around and leaves me in the living room with my thoughts and fears.