01.

"changmin is really cute. isn't he, chanhee?" kim younghoon removed his gaze from the window and transferred it to the boy sitting next to him who's currently sipping an iced coffee.

"yeah, whatever." choi chanhee scoffed. "but i'm cuter."

younghoon chuckled. "yeah, yeah. as you say so." he stared at the window again, eyes staring dreamily at someone outside. "but he is really cute. i just want to squish his cheeks all day."

chanhee rolled his eyes. younghoon's actions really disgust him. he can't believe that his manly bestfriend suddenly becomes all soft and weak just because of someone. he despises the things love makes you do, he dislikes being in love. but that's what he's experiencing right now, because he is in love.

choi chanhee is in love with his bestfriend.

which makes younghoon's actions disgust him more. he hates how younghoon acts all giddy for someone that isn't him.

no one knows how much chanhee wants to confess to younghoon, but he's afraid to do it. he fears younghoon doesn't feel the same, and their decade-old friendship will break.

"i really want to confess." younghoon said. "but i don't know how."

"then just stay as an admirer forever." chanhee replied.

younghoon sighed and just looked at the window again. chanhee took a peek at what— or who, rather, is younghoon looking at. it was changmin sleeping under a tree.

he just turned his attention back at the book he's currently reading, and just let his bestfriend stare dreamily at the sleeping orange-haired boy. exams are in two weeks and him being a grade-conscious boy, needs to study as early as now.

comfortable silence surrounded them, until younghoon suddenly rose up from his seat and looked at him with a creepy smile. "nyu, you look pretty today."

chanhee didn't bother looking at him. he knows what's going to happen next whenever younghoon suddenly praises him with a weird smile. "what do you need?"

"changmin might be taken aback if i, a stranger, suddenly confesses to him." younghoon said. "i should probably do baby steps."

"and what do you mean by 'baby steps'?" chanhee boredly asks.

"he likes milk, so i figured i should probably give him milk."

"uh-huh."

"and by that, i mean give him milk everyday! different flavors each day!"

"uh-huh."

"and that's where you come in!" younghoon said excitedly.

chanhee finally lifted his gaze from the book he's reading to the boy beside him. "excuse me, what?"

"you'll be the one who's going to give him milk in behalf of me. i might stutter and end up throwing the milk on him if i do it." younghoon leaned closer to him and chanhee hopes that he doesn't notice the sudden reddening of his cheeks. "you'll do it for me, right, chanhee-ssi?"

chanhee tries his best to not show any expression. "no."

"even if i buy you food everyday?" younghoon smirked. he knows chanhee's weakness is food, especially sweets. "you just have to give him milk, chanhee."

chanhee looked away, defeated. "fine."

...and that's the story of how chanhee ended up in front of the door of the dance club's room, a carton of strawberry milk in hand, while contemplating whether he should enter the room or not.

ah, he really despises the things love makes you do.