03.

"so did you give it to him?"

was the first thing chanhee heard in the morning. upon arriving in class, younghoon immediately went near him and asked the question with what chanhee can classify as a stupid smile in his face.

"yeah, yeah." chanhee muttered. "i gave it. don't worry."

younghoon's smile widened and he gave chanhee a tight hug. "thank you, nyu!"

"whatever, now get the fuck off of me." as much as chanhee wants to stay in younghoon's arms, he still needs to do an assignment that he didn't finish last night, thanks to him staying at school late just to give the milk to changmin.

speaking of changmin, he is one interesting boy— but it doesn't change the fact that he's slightly jealous of him. his scream is very annoying, but his dancing skills are amazing; he saw him dance through the room's window last night. he also knew that changmin is one studious boy, well, according to younghoon.

chanhee shook his head. why is he even thinking about him?

"you okay?" he heard younghoon asked. he nodded his head as response.

"by the way, nyu." younghoon called. "can you give this to him later?" he hands chanhee a carton of peach-flavored milk.

"whatever." chanhee replied and took the milk from younghoon's hands.

"thanks! like we talked about, lunch is on me!"

***

"and that is why you are going to hang out with us and not stay late tonight!"

changmin massaged his temples as he look at hyunjoon with a tired face.

he was on his way to the cafeteria when hyunjoon and juyeon stopped him, dragged him all the way to the locker room, and then proceeded on telling him that he should not stay late practicing tonight and just join them in playing at the local arcade.

poor eric was even dragged by his idiotic boyfriend juyeon into this mess. he glanced at eric who is still visibly confused but proceeded on imitating juyeon in convincing changmin anyways.

"look guys." changmin started as he took off his round glasses. "i'm gonna practice today. i don't have the time to hang out."

before hyunjoon can even reply, changmin immediately set off for the cafeteria, eyes drooping because of sleepiness and stomach rumbling because of hunger.

"hey."

a boy appeared in front of him, and changmin immediately stopped on his tracks. sleepiness is no longer evident in his face as he inhaled deeply. he might look calm, but he's already freaking out inside. chanhee is in front of him again!

"oh, hi chanhee." he greeted him with a surpressed smile.

chanhee returned the smile and handed him a carton of peach milk. "i was told to give this to you. drink it well. bye!"

changmin reached out to take the milk, and as chanhee was about to leave, he grabbed his arms. both boys were surprised, especially changmin, who don't know why he suddenly stopped chanhee.

"yes? do you need anything else?" chanhee asked.

changmin gulped. what was he supposed to say? "u-uh, do you know who's been g-giving me the milk?" he stutters.

changmin mentally slapped himself. what a stupid question, he thought. of course chanhee knows who's the one forcing him to give him milk.

chanhee let out a small laugh, a sound that is music to changmin's ears. "sorry, but i can't tell you that. see you later!" and off chanhee goes.

changmin stood at the almost empty hallway. he sighed and shook his head. it's his second time personally talking to chanhee today and he messed it up. again.

he opened up the milk, only to be taken and drank by hyunjoon, who suddenly appeared.

"now what was that, kyu?" changmin felt juyeon's arms on his shoulders as he heard him ask.

"i never knew you and chanhee are close, hyung." hyunjoon stated after he finished drinking the milk intended for changmin.

"don't meddle into other's business, hyunjoon." changmin just said and removed juyeon's arm from him. "let's go and eat."

"whatever." hyunjoon rolled his eyes. "but i hope you find yourself a boyfriend already. you look ten times older without a lovelife."

juyeon chuckled at what hyunjoon said. "i hope you get chanhee, kyu. he's a good catch." he added.

changmin blushed at the thought but immediately shrugged it off. "whatever."