07.

changmin is wandering around the school, completely bored. classes were cancelled because of a sudden teachers' meeting, and all of his friends are either doing club activities or pigging out in the cafeteria.

the dance club doesn't have any practices today, and so he decided to just go in the cafeteria and join some of his friends in eating. that's what he's planning to do, until changmin saw chanhee sitting alone in one of the tables, sulking.

he abandoned the idea of joining his friends and just went into chanhee's direction, sitting in front of him. "you okay?" he asked, his head resting on his arms.

changmin wants to pat himself in the back for being able to talk to chanhee without shaking or being nervous. it's a huge improvement on his part.

chanhee shook his head. "nothing. i was just thinking of some things."

"i see." changmin sensed that chanhee doesn't want to talk about it further, so he didn't ask anymore questions. "by the way, where do you think we should meet if we want to plan about our performance?"

chanhee widened his eyes, as if he forgot all about the performance and only remembered it when changmin reminded him. "shoot. i completely forgot to text you. my bad." he told him, scratching his head in embarassment.

"no worries." changmin smiled. "anyways, is it fine if we plan in your club room? our room is always used for practices, if you don't mind of course."

"i don't, but my members practice there whenever they don't have classes, so i don't think we can plan in there too."

changmin thinks deeply. "how about in the library? it's not like we'll make any noise while planning."

chanhee nodded. "sounds good to me. so library every after class?"

"sure."