12.

"close your mouth, dude. a fly might go inside."

kevin closed chanhee's mouth that he didn't even realized was open. chanhee glared at him while the older just chuckled amusedly.

changmin gave them a sneak peek of what the dance is gonna be like. he choreographed it himself and toned down the difficulty for the glee club members but even if the dance is easy, chanhee can still see the intensity and charisma oozing from the boy. chanhee is right. changmin really is born to be a star. his dancing is amazing and the aura he emits is no joke.

he must have been blown away so much to the point that his mouth unconciously became agape.

"you're very obvious, nyu." kevin added, and chanhee's glare became more intense.

"obvious of what?"

kevin laughed. "nothing~" he said in a sing-song voice.

"i hope you guys liked it." changmin said amidst the claps he received after dancing. "if you have any concerns, kindly tell it to chan or me."

chanhee looked at kevin who suddenly poked his side. "'chan', huh?" he teased, raising his eyebrows up and down.

"fuck off, kevin."

chanhee stood up and went beside changmin at the center of the room, completely avoiding kevin's gaze that is still teasing him.

"what do you guys want to learn first? the choreo or the song?" he asked the people in the room.

"it's better if we introduce ourselves to each other first." his clubmate, jaehyun, suggested while raising his hand as if he's going to recite.

chanhee nodded and realized that jaehyun is right. introductions began with the two club leaders introducing themselves, followed by the introduction of the members of the glee club and then the dance club.

chanhee selected four members to perform with him in the collab performance: jaehyun, sangyeon, kevin and jacob. changmin picked also four people from his club, and they are juyeon, haknyeon, hyunjoon and eric.

after everyone got to know each other and became comfortable with the new environment, changmin started teaching everyone the choreo. although chanhee's club members are having a hard time dancing, chanhee can clearly see that they are enjoying what they are doing right now, and that is the most important thing in chanhee's opinion.

even though chanhee is looking at his clubmates, he can't help but also give attention to changmin. he's patiently teaching everyone the moves, and then praises them whenever they get it right. chanhee finds it adorable how he breaks down into a smile after watching the members dance the choreography that he taught. he never knew that changmin can get any more adorable.

before he knew it, practice time is over and everyone started gathering their things to leave.

"hey, nyu!" chanhee turned around to see kevin. "let's hang out somewhere with the club."

chanhee was about to agree but then he remembered his and changmin's bet and smiled. "no thanks. chang and i are going somewhere."

"oh. i see." kevin smirked at chanhee and the boy already knows what the brown haired boy is implying. he rolled his eyes and waved kevin off before he went to changmin's direction.

"why are you even meddling with other people's business?" he heard jacob smack kevin in the head while he was leaving. chanhee chuckled. kevin deserves it.

"i hope you still haven't forget that you lost our bet." chanhee gave changmin a dry towel after going near him.

changmin received it and wiped his sweat off his face. "i know. just give me a minute and then we'll go to the ice cream bar."

chanhee cheered and jumped up and down like a little kid. changmin laughed at the sight. chanhee is so adorable that he can't help but pinch his cheeks. "you're so childish."

chanhee was caught off guard by the sudden physical contact but nonethless, he recovered quickly and removed changmin's hands from his face. "says the one who literally hugs plushies whenever he sleeps."

the younger groaned. "now i regret saying that to you. stop bringing it up."

"haha, no."