05.

"hey changmin, wanna hear a secret?" changmin took a bite out of his pizza and looked at juyeon's direction. "hmm?"

"chanhee has a crush on younghoon."

changmin suddenly coughed for he suddenly swallowed the pizza he was eating. juyeon immediately gave him a glass of water, which he quickly drank.

"he has a crush on who now?" he asked.

hyunjoon took a bite out of his remaining food. "wow, you like him for a year now, and you don't know? maybe you're stupider than juyeon then."

"you're the stupid one, hyunjoon." juyeon rolled his eyes. "stupider isn't a word."

"it is, smartass." hyunjoon sassed. "anyway, how can you not notice it? it's very obvious, even though chanhee has that tsundere-kind-of-attitude."

changmin just stayed quiet. he just let his two friends continue bickering and telling him how dumb he is. the news was very surprising. it never crossed his mind that chanhee likes someone else, and worse, that 'someone' is the closest person to him; his bestfriend younghoon. but he should have known, considering how many times chanhee hangs out with younghoon.

but the information gave him some relief. chanhee is into men, opposite to what he's fearing. it doesn't matter though, it's not like chanhee will even like him. he's into younghoon afterall, and maybe, the years of friendship that the two shared made younghoon like chanhee too.

he stopped munching on his food when he didn't hear anymore noise coming from his two friends. he looked up and saw that they were staring at the person beside him.

wait, beside him? there are only three of them in the table.

he looked at his side and surprised to see chanhee sitting beside him. the smiling boy caught him by surprised, that he dropped his spoon to the plate, creating an annoying sound.

"ch-chanhee! what are you doing here?" he asked him.

"milk delivery." chanhee slid a strawberry-flavored milk carton to his side. "and i just want to ask for your number."

"my number...?" changmin asked, surprised.

chanhee looks surprised too. "i mean, since we're going to plan for our joint performance. uh, you know, so we can communicate easily."

"oh." changmin fished out his phone from his bag and looked for his number, since he doesn't memorize his own number.

he inputted his number on chanhee's phone and gave it back to him. chanhee muttered a 'thank you'.

chanhee stood up and picked up his tray filled with cake and other sweet stuff. "well, i gotta go. talk to you later, chang!"

changmin's eyes followed chanhee as he navigated his way to the table on the other side of the room. the table where kim younghoon is currently seated at. younghoon's eyes met changmin's and the older gave him a shy smile, which changmin returned.

"what the hell is that?" hyunjoon asked. changmin returned his attention back to his friends, who seemed to not still recover from what just happened.

"nice nickname, chang." juyeon teased. "we should call you that from now on."

changmin returned his phone back to his bag. "please don't."

"why? is chanhee the only one allowed to call you that?"

"just eat your food, juyeon or else i'll steal eric from you."

"as if. besides, you like someone else and eric has VERY HIGH standards." juyeon snorted.

hyunjoon laughed. "yeah, right. if eric has high standards he won't be dating you."

"shut up."