10.

younghoon is casually strolling through the halls of the school. classes ended about 10 minutes ago and he's currently looking for chanhee so that they can go home together. they live next to each other anyway.

he's still searching for chanhee, when younghoon came across with changmin, who's holding a book on one hand while holding someone's, who younghoon recalls is named hyunjoon, arm on the other.

younghoon narrowed his eyes. the two looks so close. he wonders what's the relationship between the two?

his unhappy face disappeared when changmin gave him a bright smile and mouthed "hi". he returned the gesture and the two dancers set off to the dance club's room.

his smile never left his face, even though the duo left already. his milk plan is really working! he can tell that changmin knows he exists now. the boy greets and smiles at him whenever they meet at the hallways, something that he never do when younghoon still didn't give him milk. he's now very eager to search for chanhee and tell him all about his interactions with changmin.

after god knows how many minutes passed, he finally spotted chanhee sitting alone in the library, reading a book. the sight isn't unusual to him. chanhee might be a bad bitch, but he is very studious.

he carelessly opened the door to the library and immediately received a glare from the librarian, who is one inch away from banning his loud, whiny ass in the library.

"chanhee!" he whispered shouted. chanhee wasn't surprised and just looked at him boredly. "what?"

before he can even answer, chanhee talked. "i still haven't given him today's milk, if that's what you're gonna ask."

younghoon rolled his eyes. "no, that's not it." he seated himself beside chanhee. "hey, guess what? i bumped into changmin today—"

"i heard my name...?"

younghoon turned around and saw changmin smiling at him. changmin is a bit sweaty which makes him look like he's sporting a wet look. damn, he thought.

he felt chanhee poke him and he turned around to face him. chanhee gave him a keep-your-sexual-fantasies-to-yourself kind of look and younghoon just smiled apologetically.

"i didn't know younghoon will join us, chan."

younghoon raised a brow. chan? since when did his bestfriend allow changmin to call him chan? not that he minds, but as far as he can remember, chanhee hates being called by that name. he allows everyone to call him either 'nyu' or 'chanhee' only.

"no, he won't join us. younghoon, go away." younghoon felt chanhee push him.

"no, it's okay." changmin sat down in front of him. "i don't mind."

younghoon showed chanhee a wide, teasing smile while the frail boy only rolled his eyes.

the discussion between the two started and they soon forgot that younghoon is even with them. he doesn't mind though, younghoon doesn't need their attention, he's too busy staring at changmin.

"ouch!" younghoon yelped in pain when he sensed chanhee pinch him in his side. his cry catched the librarian's attention and he can only give out a shaking peace sign because of the pain. "what the heck was that for?"

"you've been staring at chang too much! take it easy, okay? you look like a creep." chanhee scolded him. good thing changmin isn't in the table. the said boy went in the bathroom and left the two of them alone.

"i am not!" younghoon defended himself. "but wait, chang? since when did you two have nicknames? are you guys that close?"

"take it easy with the questions!" chanhee said, annoyed. he blew a piece of hair that covered his eye. "i guess so? we've been hanging out a lot lately, and we have nicknames for each other now."

younghoon pouted in frustration. he felt betrayed and his mood went down. "i'm jealous. how come you're close with changminnie now? do you like him?"

"god, younghoon, take it easy! i'm not stealing him away from you! and we're gonna collab for a performance, of course it is only natural to become close."

"are you sure?"

"definitely." chanhee assured in a firm tone.

"what did i miss?" changmin arrived and dropped down to his seat before younghoon can even reply. the latter just shook his head and smiled sweetly at him.

changmin and chanhee started planning again, throwing in jokes and laughing at each other once in a while (which is the reason why their planning took four days). younghoon can't help but frown at the sudden closeness. for the first time in his life, he felt jealous of his best friend and wants to be the one in chanhee's place.

he's jealous, but he trusts chanhee. he knows chanhee won't ruin their decade-old friendship by liking the boy that he also likes. he knows that the two boys in front of him are just friends, but why does younghoon feel like he's only making a fool out of himself?