13.

changmin wants to die.

well, not literally. but he is suffering. he just wanted to squeal and act like a thirteen year old girl who just made eye contact with her puppy love. and who's that 'puppy love' that makes changmin all giddy? choi freaking chanhee.

changmin wants to know who is the person who thought of making their clubs collaborate, because he wants to thank him or her again and again. his relationship with chanhee went on another level because of the collab performance. if it weren't for this performance, changmin might have graduated without ever becoming friends with the frail boy.

"bro, can you stop it with that smile? you're scaring me."

he snapped back from his thoughts when he heard juyeon talk.

"i was not smiling!" he defended himself and juyeon snorted. "yeah, right."

changmin knew he is lying, but you can't blame him. he just received a text from chanhee asking him to hang out after school.

it's the first time that they're going to hang out together with nothing related to school or the performance. no papers, no planning, just two friends hanging out after school.

"i know you like him so much." juyeon leaned into the table. "just ask him out already."

"but he doesn't like me the way i like him." before juyeon mentioned confessing, changmin already thought of that for many nights. he contemplated on whether he should confess or not, and the thought of chanhee liking younghoon always pushes him into the 'not' option.

juyeon scoffed. "nonsense. i've been observing him eversince we started practicing for the performance. his stares at you are longer than how a normal person should stare at his friend. i swear i can see heart in his eyes."

"you really think so?" changmin asked him, doubting.

"i know so." juyeon shrugged. "besides, isn't he giving you milk every day? that screams 'i like you please be my boyfriend' to me."

"but chanhee always says that those milk are from someone else, not him."

"it is probably just an excuse. come on, kyu. maybe chanhee's just too scared to ask you out. and it's not like you'll get your friendship with chanhee broken and experience life time embarassment if you ever got turned down."

changmin facepalmed itself. "that's exactly what will happen if i confess to him! god, juyeon, you're so stupid."

"...you did not just do a mean girls reference to me."

"you deserve it so yeah, i just did."