27.

changmin covered his ears and looked at everyone, annoyed.

'note to self', he thought. 'never watch horror movies with them again.'

they aren't even halfway through annabelle yet and these scared asses are already screaming their lungs out, disturbing changmin who just wants to watch his favorite movie in peace.

changmin is already expecting his neighbors to visit him tomorrow to complain about the loud noises that his friends made.

he regrets putting annabelle into his t.v. butat the same time, he's happy about his decision.

when we say everyone in changmin's house is scared, that doesn't exclude chanhee. the poor pink-haired boy is clinging on changmin's arm like his life depended on it. both of his legs are raised from the floor and he's using it to cover his eyes during the really scary parts.

changmin chuckled at the sight and chanhee heard him. he shooted him a glare and asked, "what are you laughing at?"

"nothing. it's just you're so cute getting scared like that." changmin said, amused and chanhee's cheeks reddened at the sudden compliment.

"whatever— holy shit!" chanhee transferred his gaze back at the movie only to scream when he saw annabelle. he's not alone though, jaehyun and sunwoo screamed with him at the same time.

changmin laughed and pulled chanhee closer. he always thinks that annabelle isn't scary but it looks like chanhee thinks so otherwise.

"it's just a doll." he whispered to chanhee, his arm around him.

"yeah, a doll who fucking kills people." chanhee whispered back, his eyes closed.

"shit!" chanhee hugged him when he tried opening his eyes only to scare himself. "why did you even chose this movie?"

"because it's very entertaining."

"entertaining my ass. i don't think i will be able to sleep tonight." chanhee replied, still clinging to changmin like a koala.

hyunjoon groaned. "ugh. i knew you chose a horror movie so that chanhee can cling onto you. you can't fool me, hyung."

eric threw a pillow at him. "be quiet, emo boy. let them have their moment."

changmin just laughed at his idiotic friends and proceeded on watching the movie. the scared noises his friends make do not disturb and annoy him much anymore since he has chanhee's head on his chest now.

while looking at a shivering chanhee, he realized something. changmin never thought that he'll get to call his crush his. heck, he never even thought that he'll befriend chanhee. afterall, he was a stuttering mess everytime he's around. but because of a carton— wait, CARTONS of milk and a joint performance, he got closer to his dream guy that ended up becoming his boyfriend too.

"what are you thinking about?" chanhee whispered at him after noticing that the orange-haired boy is spacing out.

"about how lucky i am to call you mine." he grinned at chanhee and for the second time, chanhee's cheeks turned the same color as his hair.

"i can't believe you just made me blush in the middle of a horror movie." chanhee removed his arms from changmin's waist and sits properly. "but just to let you know, i am very lucky to call you mine too."

"ew, lovebirds!" hyunjoon shouted again that caused (almost) everyone to throw their pillows at him.

"shut up, hwall!"