22.

changmin grinned as he look at chanhee and his intertwined hands. after their little confession scene at the garden, the two decided to return to the gym because they have been gone for a while and everyone must be worried already.

"you look so happy." chanhee remarked.

changmin just smiled wider and swinged both of their hands in the air. "my crush just happens to like me back. how can i not be happy?"

chanhee just chuckled and tightened his grip on changmin's hand. the two entered the gym where they found everyone warming up.

everyone looked at the door upon hearing it open and saw the two boys.

"there you both are! where did you two go? you guys took so long and we were all so worried- oh." sangyeon started scolding them until his gaze fell on the boys' intertwined hands. "is this...?"

before chanhee or changmin can even have a chance to reply, jaehyun screamed. "you two finally confessed to each other! ha, finally!" he then turned to hyunjoon and placed his hand in front of him. "you lose, hwall! give me my money!"

hyunjoon groaned and reached for his bag that is placed not too far away from him. he took out his wallet and handed jaehyun some money.

chanhee squinted his eyes. "did you guys seriously just made a bet about us?"

"we did, and i do not regret it." jaehyun grinned as he counted the paper bills hyunjoon gave him.

juyeon approached the two. "are you two really dating now?"

changmin smiled and nodded. juyeon also smiled, clearly happy for his friend. looks like he doesn't need to talk to chanhee anymore. he is initially planning to talk to him so that chanhee can realize that he needs to tell changmin what he feels.

changmin pulled his hand away from chanhee's hand and placed it on his waist. his smiling face turned into a serious one as he watched his and chanhee's club members either talk, doze off or exchange money. "let's talk about everything later. everyone, back into your positions! it's practice time now!"

everyone groaned and tried their best to fix themselves to go back to their initial formations. seeing everyone panicking, changmin smiled and gave chanhee a quick kiss on the cheeks before running to the very front of the gym.

chanhee was startled but immediately followed his boyfriend to the front, not before spotting kevin giving him a teasing smile as he mouths the words 'i saw that'.

chanhee smiled sweetly and mouthed the words he frequently say to kevin. 'fuck off.'