18.

"i'm going to confess!"

chanhee choked on the iced coffee he's drinking and he immediately patted his chest. younghoon rubbed his back after giving him water.

he looked at his bestfriend. "you're what?"

"i'm going to confess." younghoon looked at him innocently. "i feel like i'm wasting too much time. i just want to tell changmin how i feel already."

"but he still doesn't even know that you're the one giving him milk! why would you even bother to do baby steps if you cannot wait any longer?"

younghoon dropped down the chemistry book he's (surprisingly) reading. "why are you so mad? i just want to do it before SOMEONE ELSE steals the chance."

chanhee gulped. he isn't dumb to realize that younghoon emphasized the words 'someone else'. is he perhaps pertaining to him? does younghoon know about chanhee's feelings?

"fine." chanhee replied, trying his best to stay calm. "when and how are you going to do it?"

"at the milk you're going to give him tomorrow, there's a note there that will say that i want to talk to him afterschool." younghoon grinned. "i think i have a chance of getting my feelings accepted. i mean, he always smiles and talks to me whenever he sees me!"

chanhee tried his best to not roll his eyes. he loves his bestfriend (not romantically now), but that logic is a bit stupid.

"i hope you don't get rejected." chanhee forced a smile. "you deserve to be happy."

"thanks, nyu. i really hope for the best. wish me luck tomorrow!"

chanhee walked away from the library with a heavy heart. younghoon is a great guy; a perfect one. it isn't hard to fall for him and his charms, which is why chanhee also fell in love with him before. he's everything a person could ever wish for, and chanhee's pretty sure that changmin would be happy to have someone like younghoon as his boyfriend.

no matter how hard he tries to stop himself from falling, he still fell. first for younghoon, and now for changmin. and loving them both lead him to being hurt. chanhee thinks it's his fate to forever be heartbroken.

choi chanhee has fallen for someone once again. but for the second time, even if it's already a different person, he still felt pain in his heart.