chapter six

Mateo collapsed under me for the third time of the night, his breathing labored as sweat caused his hair to stick to his forehead. I pushed his hair out of his face, smiling down at him. He stared up at me, raising an eyebrow. I began to ride him again, and he let out a quick breath.

"Fuck," he groaned. "You won't even let me catch my breath tonight, Nat. I've never seen you like this before. Are you sure you're okay."

I smirked down at him, tossing my head back as a moan escaped my lips. "Never been better."

"You worry me."

I snickered. "You're cute."

"And you're sure you're not on drugs?"

I shook my head softly. "Make me cum, Teo. Stop asking so many questions."

He brought my head down, kissing me. Once I came for about the thousandth time of the night, I felt myself calm. I felt back to my normal self, confused as to why I literally had to fuck the fire inside of me away. I sat at the edge of the bed, tucking my hair behind my ears. Mateo had passed out after we finished our final round. I just shook my head softly, leaning over and leaving a soft kiss on his cheek.

I still had no desire to go home, so I showered and went to Lila's apartment. I knocked on the door, despite it being midnight. But Lila was always up at ungodly hours. I knew she would be awake. But instead of the usual red head at the door, I found her boyfriend instead.

"You smell and look like sex," is all he said.

"Shut up, Rafael," I laughed?, walking past him and entering the apartment. "Where's Lila?"

"Kitchen. We were just opening a bottle of Barceló," he told me. I could almost imagine that my eyes lit up at the mention of alcohol. I found my best friend seated on a barstool in her kitchen. She was just cracking open the bottle before she poured some in a glass. "Li."

She looked up, her eyes brightening immediately. I smiled. "How are you?" She rushed over to me, throwing her arms around me. I nuzzled into her arms, squeezing her.

"I'm good. I missed you."

"I missed you too," she beamed. She went back to sit on the stool. "You want some?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Good," she grabbed another glass. "Rafael, ice please."

He got some for us with no complaint. I happily welcomed the alcohol down my throat, taking a deep sigh. After I finished my first drink, I was talking.

"I did something," I admitted, avoiding eye contact.

"What did you do?" Lila asked.

I looked up. "You're going to have to give me some more Barceló if you want me to talk."

She rolled her eyes, but poured me some more. After my second drink, I was blabbing. I began to explain to Lila and Rafael the strange events of last night that unfolded. I still couldn't really wrap my head around it. I poured another drink while the two digested what I just told them.

"You...He...fingered you after you caught the other one getting his dick sucked?" Lila asked. "Nat, are you sure they're not in a cult or something?"

I let out a sloppy laugh. I shrugged simply. "Maybe."

"I'm serious!" She stated pointedly. Her eyes moved to Rafael. Being the lightweight that he was, somehow even more a lightweight than me, his eyes were already droopy as he tried not to doze off. "Do you think they're in a cult?"

He looked between us lazily before his eyes landed back on her. "I think I want to fuck you."

I nearly spit out my drink, swallowing hard before I started laughing. Lila glared at him, elbowing him hard in the stomach. He grunted in pain.

"Sorry about him," she rolled her eyes. "So you fucked Mateo today why?"

"I explained already. There was a fire inside of me. That's the only way I can explain it. I was literally going to explode if I didn't have sex."

"Maybe he shoved Molly up your pussy while he was finger fucking you," Rafael shrugged.

I rolled my eyes. "At least try to make sense, Rafael."

"I don't have to make sense. I just want my dick sucked."

Lila groaned. "If you make one more sexual remark, I'm sending you to our room." It was always hilarious being around Rafael and Lila when he was drunk. When he was sober, he never was vulgar or as blunt. He could come off as almost shy and relatively quiet. "I'm not drinking anymore. I'm going to drive you home, and then put this big baby to bed."

"No, it's fine. I can take the train."

"Are you stupid? I wasn't asking you, I was telling you. You're one sip away from being nearly past coherence."

"That's not true!"

She snorted, going over to the refrigerator. "Why was he getting head in the living room anyway? Doesn't he have a room?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. It is his apartment, after all. He's free to do whatever he wants."

"Not when you're there. He should be more wary of other people."

I shrugged. "I don't mind though. It was kind of hot," I admitted before I could stop myself. Both Rafael and Lila stared at me. I shrunk back a little. "What?"

Rafael grinned. "You got off on watching him getting his dick sucked?"

"She didn't say that-" Lila tried.

"He's right. I did," I breathed. I took another gulp of my drink. "And the girl didn't seem to mind either. She just winked at me with his dick still in her mouth."

"So why didn't you go help her?"

"Raf, don't ask her that-" Lila hissed.

"It's fine Lila. I don't mind. I don't know why I didn't help her. I think it was because Silas caught me watching, and I felt inexplicably drawn to him."

"Seems like you were destined to do something with one of them last night," Lila said with a raised eyebrow. "Have you seen him?"

I shook my head. "I haven't seen either of them since last night."

"And you're avoiding going to your apartment because?"

"I'm scared that if I go to my apartment that I will fuck them tonight. Not one of them, both of them, Lila. Hell, I might even let them fuck me both at the same time. I don't trust myself," I rambled.

"Mateo didn't do a good job?"

"He did but," I sighed. "Lila, you saw them."

She pursed her lips before she glanced at Rafael. "Do you want to stay the night," she asked me.

"We both remember what happened last time."

She groaned. "I told you I was sorry."

"I know you two are going to fuck tonight, you can have your privacy. I'll go home."

"You don't have to, Nat. We'll be really quiet," Rafael promised, but with the smirk on his face I could tell that was from the truth. I shook my head at them.

"I love you both dearly, but your libidos are insane," I snorted.

"Says the girl who fucked Mateo five times tonight. Poor, boy. I know he couldn't keep up with you."

I giggled. "He tried to, he really did. I left him sleeping." I finished up the last of my drink. "I'm going to the bathroom."

As soon as I stood up, I nearly plummeted toward the floor. Lila caught me quickly. Rafael laughed.

"Let's get you home."