chapter twenty four

"Are you mad at me?" I pouted at Aries in the backseat next to me.

"I'm very fucking angry with you right now," he muttered, sending me a glare.

I frowned, poking my head in the front seat. "Silas, Rafael, tell Aries to stop being mad at me. I wasn't flirting with Teo on purpose, honestly."

"Silas is pissed with you too. So good luck trying to convince him to do anything for you," Aries remarked,

I looked at Silas to see if what Aries was saying was true-and it was very much so. "I'm sorry, Silas." I left a soft kiss on his cheek. "I'm so sorry." I kissed his cheek again. He continued to ignore me, his lips thinned in a straight line. I glided my tongue down his cheek, grinning as he broke and glared at me. "Got you."

"You're going to regret what you told him in the morning," Silas muttered, winter in his blue eyes.

"I won't regret anything. The only thing I'll regret is not having an orgy in the living room."

Rafael chuckled. "And I thought I was bad when I was drunk."

I grinned at him. "Let's have an orgy." Aries yanked me back in the seat. My back hit the soft material, my eyes on a very pissed off Aries. I felt myself sinking back under his gaze. "I'll be a good girl, I promise."

"Oh, but you won't," he shook his head. "So I'm gonna have to fuck you into a good girl."

I gasped as he began to pull down my pants quickly. It almost felt as though we were wrestling. Not because I was trying to stop him, but because I wanted to piss him off and slow him down. He gritted his teeth, overpowering me easily. He pinned me down in the backseat, bringing his face down and close to mine.

"Are you still mad at me?" I whispered, leaning up and pecking his lips softly. He furrowed his eyebrows, a confused expression rising on his face. I smiled, seeing his eyes lighten like they usually did when I kissed him. "You like me."

His frown deepened. "Like you?"

I nodded. "But I like you too."

He raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure the dick just isn't too good?" I giggled. As the sound left my mouth, his eyes shimmered again. I kissed him once more.

"Nope," I smiled. "Now are you gonna fuck me?"

"You're incredible," he mumbled, shaking his head. "But you're not forgiven for earlier.

He sat up, pulling me with him. I was immediately lowered down onto him slowly. I gasped as I felt myself expand to fit all of him. I leaned forward so that my head didn't hit the roof of the car, rocking against him. I moaned softly as he held me against him, a deep moan leaving his lips.

"Ugh," Rafael groaned softly, a scoff following shortly after. "Are you two serious right now?"

"Focus on the road, Rafael," Aries ordered, his eyes never leaving mine. There were two other people in the car, but it still felt intimate. We just didn't care. The only things that mattered were one another.

"How do you expect me to concentrate when you're fucking the living hell out of her in the backseat of my car?" He growled. I saw him glance at me in the rearview mirror as another moan left my mouth. "Sheesh, calm down, Nat. I'm sure the dick isn't that good."

"Wouldn't you like to know," Aries chuckled. "You like when I fuck you in front of them, don't you, Natalia?"

"Oh, fuck, yes," I cried, rocking my hips against his.