chapter fourteen

As I was washing my hair and face, Silas head was between my legs. The water poured down on us, but that didn't matter. I could only focus only the sweet feeling of his tongue on my pussy. I could barely stand up straight or focus on washing my hair.

He shoved my back against the wall, lifting one of my legs and placing it over his shoulder. If I couldn't concentrate before, I definitely could not concentrate in the moment. He got a better angle, devouring me and not letting me catch my breath. I gave up on attempting to wash my hair, gripping onto his instead and bucking my hips against his face.

He looked up at me with his stormy blue eyes like I was the only thing, like I was the only one-which, granted, I was in the moment. His sole focus was on me, my pleasure, and I was going to erupt. My head flew back into the wall, my body jerking as the orgasm flooded throughout my body.

I rode out my orgasm, jerking against his face and shaking. He held onto me, his grip never ceasing. He continued each devilish flick of his tongue before he stood up. I stared at him, out of breath, my chest rising and falling as I tried to regulate my breathing. He still looked beautiful with the water pouring down on him.

He grabbed me by the waist, pulling me against him. He kissed me, his tongue guiding into my mouth. The kiss was desperate and pleading. I was almost shaking in his arms, wanting to fuck him again.

Without breaking the kiss, I gripped his dick firmly in my hand. He let out a hiss immediately, moving closer to me. I nearly smiled. He wanted to fuck me again almost as much as I wanted to feel him inside of me.

He pushed inside of me, letting out a sudden moan. I gasped, my arms wrapping around him as he held my body against his. He began to fuck me hard against the wall, near screams escaping my mouth with each thrust. This time around, his moans were much louder and fervent. It seemed as though he were matching my intensity, whether he knew it or not was unbeknownst to me.

"Fuck, Natalia," he groaned, locking his fingers in my roots. He held onto my hair tightly, spinning me around, and shoving me face first up against the shower wall.

"Oh, fuck," I cried, his harsh grip tightening. One hand went between my legs, rubbing in circular motions. My cries grew louder. "I'm going to cum, S-Silas," I stammered.

"Cum," he told me. "Cum on my cock."

I sunk back against him as I came. He pulled out just in time. My knees were buckling. I felt weak and sore. I felt stupid as my legs shook and I couldn't stand up straight. I turned around to see him looking at me, his eyes glancing down my body to my shaking legs.

"I could fuck you all day," he told me, gently cupping my boobs. I let out a shaky breath as he ran his thumb over my nipple. "But I think we've made our guests uncomfortable enough. That is, if they're still here."

My eyes widened slightly. "I forgot about them..."

"I can tell. Can you walk?"

My eyes narrowed at him. "Of course I can walk."

I took a step, gripping onto him. My legs felt funny. I hated the cockiness in his voice, but the blank look on his face. He washed the remnants of him off of my body before he stepped out. He wrapped a towel around his waist before he wrapped one around me. Seeing that I had a problem standing up, he carried me as though I were a child.

As he opened my room door, I noticed Aries on the bed. My grip on Silas tightened, but he didn't stop walking toward the bed. Aries was looking at both of us, a heavy gaze on his face as his eyes flickered between the two of us.

"We had guests over. Could you two have been any louder?" Aries asked.

"Yes," Silas responded, setting me on my bed.

Aries turned to me as I looked at him as though I were a deer in headlights. I was hesitant with my next move. I was only in a towel, hair still wet, and body still wet for the most part. And despite having fucked Silas, Aries was another venture. And I wanted him too.

Aries inhaled slowly before his eyes flickered to Silas. Silas was busy in the mirror, towel drying his hair. Aries looked back at me as I began to move more into the middle of my bed and away from him.

"Silas," Aries suddenly said, not breaking eye contact with me.

"Hm?" He asked, turning around.

"Natalia wants me to fuck her," he suddenly said, causing my heartbeat to accelerate. "But she wants you to watch."

My breathing hitched, my eyes moving between Silas and Aries. Was I that transparent? Or was he holding true to his word earlier? I paused for a minute wondering what the fuck was wrong with me. I had never had such a ferocious sexual appetite like I did now. These two men had unlocked something in me, and as frightening as it was, I was beginning to love it.

They were so different compared to other men they had known. There was no malice, no judgment, no resentment, and no jealousy. It had made everything that much more thrilling and intoxicating. I liked to fuck both of them, and they weren't going to make me choose between them.

I let out a shaky breath, my eyes on Silas as he approached the bed. He sat right next to me, confirming what I had already known to be true. He would get off on watching Aries and I sleeping together almost as much as I would by him watching us.

I looked back to Aries, who seemed to be studying me. There was nothing gentle about his gaze. I knew he was going to fuck the life out of me. And I was going to enjoy every single fucking second of it.