chapter sixteen

Two weeks had passed since I came so hard that I felt my soul leave my body, and neither of them let me catch my breath much. The sex was hard, and the sex was constant. It was almost as though once we started, we couldn't get enough. We always craved more of the other.

Despite wanting it, I felt too shy to ask for a group session. Quite ironically I was having a hard time letting the men I fucked daily know that I wanted an actual threesome. After that night, it had only been me and Silas or me and Aries, which was more than great. The sex was phenomenal, no question. But I wanted both of them at the same time at least once.

I was still in awe that I squirted. I never would have thought in a million years that my body was capable of that. I thought that squirting was just some made up thing in porn despite Lila telling me that Rafael had made her squirt on numerous occasions. But it was very much real. And I fucking loved it despite the annoying process I had of stripping those freshly laid sheets and washing them all over again.

It seemed as though my life had fallen into a cycle where I went to work, then went home and got extensively fucked-sometimes for hours. I didn't mind it one bit, but I had been neglecting my friends. I hadn't seen Lila or Mateo. I had only seen Aimi and Jasmine because we worked together. I hadn't told Aimi what had been going on for reasons unbeknownst to me. And I didn't tell Jasmine because, well, I was fucking her brother.

I smiled at the customer, thanking her and the man she was with as she slid me a tip. I was clearing up the tables, despite being lost in my thoughts. I was having fun, harmless fun, but I needed to see Lila. She was my best friend and I was having serious withdrawals. We had only texted and called at times. So I decided to surprise her after work. She had to have missed me too. I just know she did.

I ate lunch with Jasmine like I usually did. I smiled in her face like I didn't have her brother's dick in my mouth last night. It seemed almost fake that I hadn't told her anything. We had grown closer, I had considered her a friend. And she considered me one too, having vocally expressed it to me. But I didn't know how to tell her. I didn't even know if she wanted to know.

I heard a chair scrape, followed by someone sitting next to me and Jasmine. I followed her gaze, turning my head and seeing Samael, looking as attractive as ever. I hadn't seen him since the day we first met. He was the owner, after all. I didn't expect to see him that often.

"Jasmine," he greeted her with a slight nod. She gave him one back, her eyes focusing down on her lunch. "Natalia."

The way he said my name was much different than he said Jasmine's. I could almost hear the true disinterest when he spoke to Jasmine which I didn't understand. Surely I was attractive, I knew I was. But Jasmine was a walking, living, breathing goddess. He was missing out.

Then when he said my name, it was low, smooth, and sensual. I felt it in my stomach, almost like a hard knot but a gentle pull. His voice could lull anyone. I was sure he had women and men falling at his feet constantly. I would. I could almost feel myself desiring to, but something unknown to me was holding me back.

"Samael," I said with a slight smile.

I raised the bottle of lemonade to my mouth, taking a cautious sip. His gaze was on me. I knew that gaze. It was the I-want-to-fuck-you gaze. He wasn't trying to hide it, his desire for me. And as much as he was attractive, he was the boss. And the very sexy boss at that. The reasons that should make me stay away, made me even more attracted to him.

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked, but his tone was nearly demanding. Almost as though he dared me to say that I was busy, unfree to provide him with whatever it was he desired. And I just knew that what he desired was me.

I shrugged. "I'm going to see my best friend."

"Are you now?" He questioned me.

I nodded. "Yes."

"And you?" He suddenly asked Jasmine.

"Nothing really," she answered. She stood up, grabbing her lunch with her. "I'm going back to work."

We still had an extra ten minutes. I frowned as I watched her walk away. She seemed upset, and I felt the need to follow after her, and make sure that she was okay. I stood up, about to grab my lunch when I was sidestepped. I looked up at Samael.

"Stay back for a minute?" He asked.

I looked up at him but nodded. "What's up?"

My boss gave me a once over. He was making it clear as day. I felt the fizzle in my stomach, biting my inner cheek. I was already fucking two men. I couldn't add another to the list, could I? As I glanced him over, I realized something. I definitely could.

I smiled at him coyly. He looked at me as though he were going to fuck me right here in the break room. He took a step closer to me, then another.

"Is there anything in particular you wanted?" I managed to ask.

"If it weren't already obvious," he murmured, suggestively squeezing my waist.

"No," I stumbled over my words, but I managed to say it. "Tell me."

He pulled me into his body tightly. I gasped under my breath, looking up at him through my lashes. There was something about knowing that I shouldn't have been doing it, that drew me in further.

The break room door pulled open, causing us to stumble apart. Aimi had entered, her suspicious eyes flickering between the two of us. I crossed my arms over my chest, partially glad that she had cane in and stopped whatever the hell was about to happen.

"Duty calls," she said. "And Mateo is here."