chapter nine

After a long shower, I decided to leave my apartment and go into the city. I thought about going to visit my parents. I thought about going to the bar that I worked, I thought about seeing Rafael and Lila again, but I decided against it. I found myself having lunch with Aimi in the middle of Manhattan.

I picked at the fries in my plate, full on watching the small, short black haired girl in front of me shovel tons of food down her throat. She had a burger in her hands, going to town. Aimi had a killer appetite. It was like an endless black hole, ever since I first met her, she ate a lot and somehow remained as tiny as she was.

"How are you liking the job so far?" She asked with a mouthful. "Jasmine told me she likes you."

"She does?" I asked, a smile arising on my face. "I'm glad, she's sweet. I was thinking of asking her to hang out with us outside of work," I shrugged.

"You should. I'm sure she would be down," she nodded.

"And to answer your question, the job's okay," I furrowed my eyebrows, putting another fry in my mouth. "I met the owner."

Both of her eyebrows shot up. "You met the owner?"

I nodded, confused as to why she looked so shocked. "Yeah?"

"Nat, I've been working there for over a year, and I still haven't met the owner. The only person who ever sees him is Sofia and that's because she's the manager."

"Oh," I muttered, nibbling on my bottom lip. "I don't think it's a big deal though. You probably just haven't been there when he's there," I shrugged.

She sent me a look. "You didn't just meet him by accident. He doesn't just hang around the bar."

"I think you need to stop staying up late and reading conspiracy theory threads on the internet," I told her. I glanced around, for some reason fearing that he would be around to hear me. "Aimi, he's really fucking cute."

"Really? He isn't some creepy old man?"

I shook my head as I thought about him. "No...He's young, tall, and completely and utterly sexy. I know you would want to fuck him if you saw him."

"I'm celibate," she stated.

"Aimi," I snorted, "celibate? Since when?"

"Since the guy I fucked last week didn't make me cum. I've officially sworn off sex forever. Honestly, I don't know how Lila found someone who loves her and fucks good. I've been with guys who want to love me but can't fuck, and guys who can fuck but don't care if I live or die," she rolled her eyes. "Men suck."

"Why don't you fuck Mateo? He usually makes me cum."

"The keyword is usually, Nat," she laughed.

"99.9% of the time I cum with Mateo," I corrected myself. "With the way you're so sexually frustrated, I'm sure you'll cum fast."

"Anyways," she stressed, "I'm not going to fuck Mateo. I don't like to have sex with friends, and he's your fuck buddy."

"We're not fuck buddies. We're friends who have sex sometimes."

"Oh, my bad. Friends with benefits," she clarified in a mock apology. "You're full of shit, you know? Just admit you two are friends with benefits."

"Friends with occasional benefits?" I tried.

She wouldn't even let me have that one. She just scoffed at me, shaking her head for approximately the billionth time. She began to eat her food again.

"When's the last time you saw him?" She asked.

"Two days ago, why?"

"Did you cum?"

"Yes, every single time," I said. "But then again I did feel as though I would cum if someone would even touch me so..."

She giggled. "I don't think I've met anyone like you."

"Excuse me," I scoffed, "Rafael and Lila had way more sex in their first day of meeting each other than I've had in my life."

She snorted. "I doubt that."

"Every time I call Lila she's either just fucked Rafael, going to fuck Rafael, or she's literally fucking him."

She laughed before she sighed almost dreamily. "That's the goal right now. If I can't find someone to love me, I need to find someone who is going to fuck me good. And hard. None of that vanilla shit."

"I fucked one of my roommates today."

I took a bite of my sandwich despite the queasy feeling in my stomach after I admitted it out loud. As I was chewing, I looked up at her as she stared at me with an open mouth, disbelief on her face. Her eyes were moving all over my face, trying to detect if I was serious.

"Nat-" She gasped. "You fucked one of your roommates today? As in this morning?"

I nodded, unable to stop the grin from growing on my face. She began to look like a fish out of water, her mouth opening and closing. She stumbled over words, trying to find the right thing to say. If she was this shocked that I fucked Aries, I could only imagine she would be shocked that Silas fingered me.

"It hasn't even been a week since you moved in!" She rushed out in shock. I let out a laugh despite trying to hold it back. She was right. I couldn't even get mad at her.

"I know but, Aimi," I breathed, sitting back, "the sex was amazing."

"How did it happen?"

I felt myself heat up. "Uh..."

"You have to tell me now!"

I glanced down at my plate. "I came home drunk after fucking Mateo, and saw one of my roommates, Silas, on the couch. I..." I lowered my voice, glancing around the restaurant nervously. "I was watching him and I thought he looked really beautiful under the tv lighting and ended up touching myself...He saw me, I went over to him, he sucked my fingers. That wasn't even the first sexual thing we've done together, by the way. Then my other roommate, Aries, came out and sat next to me. I said something to him that I can't really remember, but he pushed me back against Silas' lap and was going to do something until Silas stopped him and told him that I was drunk. Aries took me to my room and told me that he would fuck me in the morning if I wanted. He he literally stuck to his word."

Aimi leaned back in her seat, taking in what I just said. "So you've fucked both of them?"

I shook my head. "Not exactly. I fucked one and got fingered by the other."

"I..." She trailed off, "You and Lila are living your best lives, aren't you?"

I chuckled, giving her a modest shrug. "I guess."

"Now I definitely want to see what your roommates look like," she told me. "I'm going back with you to your apartment."

"I don't mind."

"How long do you think you have until you fuck the other one?"

With the rate I was going, probably a couple of hours. "I don't know if we'll do anything."

She snorted. "Fingering is like the gateway drug, Nat. There is no way his fingers have been inside your pussy and he hasn't fantasized about fucking you."

I sighed, my mind drifting to Silas and his cold blue eyes. He was so complex and hard to understand. He barely emoted, barely spoke in fact, and now he seemed a little disgruntled with me. At least with Aries I could get a clear read. I knew Silas desired me almost as much as I desired him. I could almost feel it every time we were close to one another, but maybe it was all in my head. I could've just been projecting.

I nodded in agreement. "Maybe you're right."

"No, not maybe. I am right. Hurry up and finish, we have some shopping to do before we can head back to your apartment and introduce me to Silas and Aries."