4✖️A storm is coming

"Anna, when I tell you something, don't pass out on me next time."

I slowly raised my head with caution, responding to the well known voice. I had an extreme urge to reply, only hesitating as I know a stutter will appear.

His lean figure came to a halt right next to me, his mysterious eyes explored my frightened ones. One of his pale hands travelled to my hair; twisting it between his long fingers. I was frozen. It was obvious that this man wasn't weak. The bulges of his biceps modelled themselves through the torn up black shirt, veins climbing his arms like vines. One sharp snap of his arm and that's my neck breaking.

"Not going to reply, huh?"

I gathered that ignoring him would cause twice as much anger so I plucked up the courage to start a conversation with him.

"What- what you said to me in that room...can you please explain it?" Thankfully I didn't stutter, just took obnoxiously long gaps between my words.

Taehyung licked his lips, trailing his eyes off to the other citizens in the room who were curiously watching this rare occasion.

"What?" He spat.
"Don't you have weirdo things to do? Not interfering with our business!" His voice raised, clenching his fists in frustration.

My eyes were wide, meeting his as he turned around to lock himself with me again.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

Hold on.

What?

'Sorry?'

He read the shock on my face in a matter of seconds.

"What? Has a man never said sorry to you?"

"Oh wait. Maybe because they've never said hello to you in the first place."

Ouch.

True.

But ouch.

"Don't you ever talk for god sake?" He growled at my still state, fed up of talking to himself.

"What am I supposed to say when I was just told terrifying facts about you?" I accidentally let that slip from my mouth, immediately covering it with my shaky hand.

A black hole suddenly opened up in his eyes; pure anger overcame his iris. Taehyung gritted his teeth, shooting his gaze over to the other room members.

"What did they say."

I hesitated, regretting the whole situation.

"Spill it."

"You know what?" I began, randomly gaining confidence out of the blue.

"No, no I won't spill it. The way you spoke to them was out of order. I'm not going to put them in a difficult position for helping me out." I raised my voice slightly, gaining attention from the other bystanders. They all stared at me in fear, obviously knowing I had the guts; but that wasn't a good thing.

Taehyung remained still; stood there in disbelief. His blood was boiled, a patterned beat raised in his neck.

"You have some courage don't you Anna?" He was angry.

Extremely angry.

"You're just pathetically stupid. Don't you know who you're talking to? Just because you killed someone doesn't mean you're the top dog Anna."

I remained silent.

"I offered a friendly relationship with you Anna. As we'll defiantly need one in all our up coming years here."

Upcoming years? How long will I actually be here for?

"But you fucked it up. Just you wait Anna."

"A storm is coming."

UNEDITED