22✖️Snitches Get Stitches

I began to hear mumbling voices down the corridor outside my room, gradually coming closer into hearing range. My door unlocked itself, revealing multiple workers with handcuffs prepared for me to place my wrists into them. The exact same took place next door as I heard the commotion of Taehyung arguing back.

I raised an eyebrow at the nurse holding the handcuffs open. She seemed nervous, come to think of it- I've never seen her around before. Her hair was long and healthy, she was a pretty girl; quite young too.

"Oh, Sorry am I meant to say something?" She asked me nervously; also looking at her colleagues for reassurance.

"Um...No? I'm just confused as to why I'm being transported? I'm meant to be in my cell for the rest of the night."  I remained sat down, crossing my arms over my chest.

"My apologies, Miss. I'm new here. Anyways, Margret has demanded to see you and... Mr..."—

She hesitated, looking down on a sheet of paper which clearly had our names written on.

"Taehyung." I filled her in.

"Yes! Taehyung. Thanks Anna. But she wants to see you for a punishment I think?"

I rolled my eyes, getting up to approach the new nurse who was ahold of the metal circles. She nodded in appreciation, whereas the others looked at me in shame and disappointment. I trailed my view over to the entrance of Taehyungs cell, entertained by the drama he was causing. My eyes met his as I was dragged away, he smirked followed by a worker placing him into headlock. I chuckled to myself at how funny and dramatic Taehyung could be sometimes.

"So what's this punishment for?" I groaned. Usually, I'd be frightened but I've had several punishments in such a short amount of time, I think I've lost emotions for them.

"Sorry Miss..."

She trailed off, wanting me to correct her again with my last name- suddenly realising I wasn't supposed to know my last name. Of course I did after seeing it in the newspaper articles hidden in my documents.

"Oh, Sorry again. You're not meant to know." She stumbled on her words.

"Rae. Anna Rae."

She looked at me in confusion, I gave her a light smile of respect. The inexperienced nurse opened her mouth to reply but ended up shutting it again- dropping the entire conversation.

We arrived at the well known head office. There sad Margret, opposite me and the empty seat next to me which was soon filled with the frustrated Taehyung.

"You can all clear the room now, thank you." She calmly commanded to her staff who obeyed her immediately.

Once they removed themselves from the office, there was an awkward silence forming upon the three of us.  I felt Margaret's stare burn through me, as well as Taehyung. I avoided eye contact, traveling my sight down to my feet which were covered by rough slip on shoes. My jogging bottoms had holes in them, same with my top. It made me realise how poorly treated the patients are in Bricondale.

"Nice to see you got here safe." Margret began, looking at us both. She looked Taehyung up and down, noticing the newly made black eye- disgusted.

"Well. One of you did. Tough time getting here Taehyung?"

"Just want to know why we both keep getting punishments for pathetic reasons. Abusive."

Her eyebrows furrowed in rage when Taehyung mentioned the last word. "It's not abuse Mr Kim. It's teaching you two a lesson which clearly hasn't been taught before." She gritted through her teeth.

"Then why are we here?" He snapped in response.

"You've both been reported."

It was my turn to furrow my eyebrows- mainly confusion but curiosity and anger towards the stranger who reported us.

"Chin-won? He was there to admire you two share your little moment." She gave us a sickened expression, messing up my thoughts even more.

"That little bastard." Taehyung muttered under his breath- only loud enough for me to hear.

"What do you mean little moment?" I questioned, slight anger in my voice as Margret began to tease us instead of actually give us a straight up reason.

"You know there shouldn't be contact between male and female patients in Bricondale."

We both remained speechless, extremely puzzled with what the head was trying to get across to us. She clearly noticed our confusion, slyly chuckling to herself.

"Kissing. You two were caught kissing."

UNEDITED