21✖️Flirtatious

I had butterflies in my stomach as me and Taehyung were relocated to our neglected cells. I brushed my fingers over my lips, recalling the recent situation. I heard a gentle knock on the wall next door; interrupting me from my dream land.

Knowing it was Tae, I hummed in response- loud enough for him to hear me through the thick wall.

"You good?" I heard is voice echo, I lightly giggle looking around me.

"Well if you say being in a dark, cold stone room is good... but it isn't so no I'm not good." I admitted sarcastically which earned a deep chuckle from the opposite side. I slid my back down the wall, placing myself on the concrete floor.

"Shut up moaning." He replied with a sarcastic tone to suit mine.

"I thought you liked moaning?" I don't know what just happened to my regular persona. But what I just said isn't the usual vocabulary that comes out of my mouth.

Taehyung clearly agreed with my thoughts as I heard him practically choke on the tight air circling in his room.

"Not your moaning."

"So another girls moaning? Taehyung, I'm sorry but you're a virgin- sorry to break it to you." I laughed.

He returned the laugh, defeated. "Doesn't mean I haven't pleasured a girl."

I felt his smirk burn through the wall, crawling upon me. "I know it doesn't. But you haven't pleasured a girl." I laughed even more- wondering why our conversation turned as dirty as this.

"Well..." He stuttered, chucking afterwards.

"Exactly!" I cheered in victory, slapping my hand on the wall.

"So I'm a virgin and you're not huh?" He fired back, causing my face to drop.

"And what if I'm not?" I smirked, playing with my fingers as I waited in anticipation for his answer.

"Anna. You've been in a coma for fifteen years no offence." He breathily laughed, very quietly though- afraid he would upset me by bringing up my past.

I felt the complete opposite.

I laughed along with him- seriously amused by our conversation. The laughter died down, I only just heard the light tapping of Taehyungs foot; fidgeting on the other side of the brick.

"Thank you for earlier, Anna."

A cheesy grin formed on my face once hearing his polite words escape his mouth. The typical flustered tint developed onto my cheeks- extremely grateful that Taehyung won't see.

"It's alright. V was about to stab himself, of course I had to step in."

I paused, rethinking the moment.

"Why was V hurting himself and not anyone else? He kept saying he can't do anything right; you're useless." I continued.

"V must have feelings too."

I didn't reply, instead I remained quiet due to the fact I was still confused.

"He was mad at me for not helping you. I didn't bother fighting back in the office."

"Taehyung, it doesn't matter though. I would've been punished either way. Besides, you did attempt to argue, it just didn't work because I stopped you."

"No. I could've hurt them. We weren't tied up, weren't held captive by workers; I had full opportunity to fight back but I didn't. That's why V was mad."

My heart melted once again. The concern in his voice was genuine; he was really angry with himself for not actually protecting me when he had the chance. The truth is, I was never too bothered anyways, he's helped me enough- I couldn't ask for more. Questions still floated through my confused mind, becoming inpatient for answers.

"But why did V get angry?"

"What do you mean? V is always angry." Taehyung laughed, attempting to turn a serious situation into a light hearted one.

"But he's angry at other people. He was angry at you because 'you didn't help me.' Why does he even care about me? Not long ago, he despised me."

"It's rare that happens"— Taehyung began.

"In fact, it's so rare, it hasn't happened before."

I tilted my head, listening to his deep voice through the wall; impatiently waiting for the answers.

"When I like something a lot, it will practically sink through to V as well; meaning he'll begin to have feelings for it as well."

"What are you trying to say Taehyung?"

"I'm trying to say, I like you so much Anna, my feelings have sunk through to V as well. Therefore he'll become protective over you too but in a different and a more aggressive way."

UNEDITED