13✖️Angelic Features

Taehyung grabbed my arm in excitement, leading me along the gloomy maze. This place was so old, instead of usual electric lighting, some of the corridors were lit with singular flames.

"Why are you so bright all of a sudden?" I panted. Taehyung was pretty much sprinting and I was finding it extremely difficult to keep up.

Without stopping, Taehyung speedily looked back to me and rolled his eyes.

"Can't I be happy?"

"I'm not saying you can't, it's just weird." I was minding my words tactically; afraid I was going to upset him in any way.

However Taehyung was fine. No longer the immature, cute, chirpy self; but he wasn't angry and that was my main concern.

"Won't they realise we've been gone for a while?" I questioned, worried that the nurse would be looking for me.

"Probably. That's why we need to go quickly. Just a few more hallways."

"A few more?! I feel like I've ran a marathon!" I squealed, becoming impatient. My body isn't built for sports and fitness.

Taehyung chuckled to your response, "it's a big place isn't it?"

His breath was perfectly normal, you would never sense he's been running. Shiny blonde locks bounced up and down as he paced himself; angelic features lit up in the dim light.  My mind was taken away from the struggle of running whilst I began to admire his features. A slight glow shimmered on his skin as his sweat pores began to open up.

"Done eye fucking me yet?"

I was so carried away, I didn't realise that Taehyung noticed my analyzation. I immediately snapped my neck away, focussing on running once again-in attempt of finding the quickest and smartest excuse.

"I'm just jealous that you look decent and I look like a fucking drowned rat."

Taehyung came to a halt as we reached the dead end of a corridor, turning to face me with a smirk on his face.

"Decent? By the look on your face I'm looking more than decent right now."

I was lost for words, praying that someone would miraculously open a hole in the ground so I can bury myself alive. "Right-How do we get out here? It's a dead end." I was quick to change the conversation, hoping he'd just play along with me. Taehyung released a low chuckle; amused by my flustered actions.

"You're either blind and plain thick, or you just failed at an attempt to change the conversation." He smirked, folding his arms over his chest in pride, slouching his figure on one leg.

"Um. What?" I raised an eyebrow in confusion, he raised his hand while softly laughing and flicked my cheek.

"You're cute."

My eyes followed his hand that flicked me, travelling down to his sides again. I was ignoring what he said due to that fact if I even try to reply I would embarrass myself even more. As I went to grab his wrist in attempt to Chinese burn him but a tiny trap door caught my attention instead. A small wooden door sat at the bottom of our legs, only accessible if you crawl.

"Oh."

Taehyung delivered an amused laugh, noticing that I realised I was plain thick.

"How'd you know all this?" I quizzed him, amazed by how much he actually knew the asylum.

"Anna, I've been here for five years. I've tried to escape several times."

He bent down, fingers fiddling with the locks surrounding the doors.

"So you've been caught every time?"

"Yes. I gathered it's not something you can do alone. On the other side of this passage is an extremely large wall. My plan was to lift you over and then you could assist me."

Does he really expect me to get myself over a tall security wall? I can't even run down a few hallways without becoming breathless.

"Why did you keep trying then if you knew you couldn't get over?"

"I just thought maybe if I was stronger or had grown a bit, the climb would be easier. But I've come to realisation I can't hop it alone."

I hummed in response, making him aware that I listened to his words while he focused on unlocking the door.

"What are you two doing huh?"

A painfully recognisable voice appeared from behind me, both me and Taehyung turned our attention on the source. Smugly walking around the corner was the tattooed man, smirk rising on his lips.

"Chi-won." Taehyung nodded his head, propping himself up against.

So that's his name.

Chi-won nodded in response, causing an immediate increase in tension.

"So what are you two doing here?" The sly smirk still remained on his face; I knew exactly what was going on through his mind. "Escaping?" He carried on. "Wouldn't it be a shame that I just set of the alarm?"

Taehyung proudly stayed calm as I met my eyes with his. He began to warn the inked figure, his voice deep and threatening.

"Chi-won, don't you dare."

The man teased, gradually making his way over to the large red button on the wall. My heart beat began to increase rapidly, if we get caught the punishment will be severe.

"Chi-won, please." By voice was an only just audible whisper-slightly cracking whilst I begged.

Chi-won sent us a manipulative chuckle, lightly stroking his hands over the button. His hand lifted itself off, only to make its way back to the red alarm.

He pressed it.

UNEDITED